Let's Golf 3

J-I-N-X

One down side to do it hat way is it takes an hour to get 1000000 coins. I did EXP and that was pretty quick. I haven't been able to change the cash. Might be protected or need a new method.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I can completely confirm the results of J-I-N-X: the cash cheat is quite tedious but working. Didn't test EXP and energy though.

But the main problem is and was cash which can't be cheated like this so the request for cheating cash is still not resolved.

Maybe I'm not playing long enough but in the lower levels/holes you don't get cash for completing a hole but only coins (and EXP/energy). Will this change later in the game ?

BTW: with the current versions of the game skill points can still be cheated directly and very easily but coins only indirectly like described by Hiruto. But I can't find a method to cheat cash: the hex cheat of "data1.sav" doesn't work anymore and I also don't see a way how to manipulate the free tapjoy bonus (the small cash points you can get once by installing certain apps and games). I think tapjoy bonusses are totally server controlled and therefore uncheatable, am I right ?

I am dropping the cash end because you don't really seem to earn it. One possibility is you might get it from the chests but most likely not enough in the stage to help in finding a way to manipulate the earned amount. Exp though was as easy to manipulate as coins and it moved a lot faster. Also I am going to add another cheat to the list.

Skill point cheat

1. Earn a few levels so that you have some skill points.

2. From main menu tap skills.

3. (From game guardian) search for amount of skill points you have.

4. (From Let's Golf) add point to a skill but don't commit change.

5. (GG) search for amount of remaining unallocated points.

Repeat steps 4 and 5 until you narrow the address down to the one you want.

A few things at play are make sure you remove any special gear you have on otherwise you won't fully fill the skills up. Also make sure when you change the points that when you hit level 100 you don't want to have points left over. I would suggest you level up to 100 first then add the skill points.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there... hey i'm at a maximum of earning skill points ( Level 100 ) and have the best outfit and club etc but am still short a total of 43 skill points to max out the 120 points of each skill...

any thoughts ... thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Finish 1 game, search your award Coin or Cash or Energy or EXP of that game, play again & search, got 1 or 2 results, change to 9999999999, lock it, and play again!

Hehehe, easy!

not work on galaxy note 2..

can u help me dude