iGameGuardian released! iOS cheaters needed!

Sysadmin

Add me in.

I am enjoying Dungeon Raid and this app works perfectly except 'on <-> off' switch. I can't make it fixed- however all others works super! Just wonder if there is way to make it 'on' (fixed value). :) Thanks again for making this.

Let me know if you need iOS tester~ volo~

• Administrators

I hope soon to post the first video tut how to use igamegardian IOS 5.1.1 on my ipodtouch4 not add cheats

Awesome! Be sure to post it/embed it in a topic in the Video Tutorials section of iOS :D

• 3 weeks later...

I can help you BOSS DK I have a jailbreaked n GG installed on my iPhone i have hacked many games I can be a perfect cheater

• Administrators

I can help you BOSS DK I have a jailbreaked n GG installed on my iPhone i have hacked many games I can be a perfect cheater

Awesome!

I forgot to mention to everyone (I think), If you post enough cheats, and are active in the iOS forum (or anywhere and everywhere else), I will put you on the GameGuardian Team, if you so choose.