d2dyno

General Troubleshooting guide

Thanks for clarifying things, but.

It won't run smoothly on my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (PIMPDROID ROM). I have already allowed root access but it keeps saying that the game is dead.. I'm using it on Muffin Knight, Asphalt 8 and Temple Run 2.

Also, what format do you use to set the temp path? Do you use this "/storage/emulated/0/gccache" or "/gccache". I already made an empty folder matching the case. What's wrong? It keeps saying invalid path or something.

A big thank you to the developer. This app is awesome.

I have a bit of a problem....I am not able to use my hacked coins in fifa 14 ultimate team. Please help....

The guardian icon not show up in my device ,i use redmi note,how the way to show up the guardian icon? Sorry my english is bad

I installed a version of Game Guardian already. Problem is that each time I start the app, it goes away immediately. I heard that I needed to set a temp file, which I did, but I can't get it to work on my (ROOTED) Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 . Please help me anyone!  :o

I have been trying to install Game Guardian for a long time now. I got a Samsung Galaxy S4 now. I used to have GG on my GS2 and it worked just fine. I know that there are newer versions now, but I don't know what my problem is yet. The GG that I got installed, dissapears immediately after I attempt to open it. Can anyone help me find a solutions please?!

This is also same issue I have, worked fine until android 5 was released, now it opens(Instantly, can see the GG screen) then closes, at same time su pops up asking for premissions(first time or after clearing SU)

Been trying to find fix, but not enough people using Android 5.0 yet i guess to have the problem aswell. (All folders/files have full premissions, SuperSU has GG marked for global access, and I am rooted)

I have used game guardian before and it worked fine, though when I updated to 5.0.2 I lost root. I used a different method to root and I couldn't open GG. I modified the folders/file permissions Though I still get the same error.

I'm quite sure the only solution is to re-root it differently then use GG...

This is also same issue I have, worked fine until android 5 was released, now it opens(Instantly, can see the GG screen) then closes, at same time su pops up asking for premissions(first time or after clearing SU)

Been trying to find fix, but not enough people using Android 5.0 yet i guess to have the problem aswell. (All folders/files have full premissions, SuperSU has GG marked for global access, and I am rooted)

Try unroofing then re-root it using CF-Autoroot to root it. As soon as I get on a computer I will attempt to re-root, then use GG. :)

http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/

Giude1 did not work and apps keep force close thanks now I have to restore!!!

@giude1 I flashed the zip but now i can't unlock my sim and whatsapp crashs all the time

I have problem. GG dont work. 
Android 5.0.2, i have ROOT
but i cant open Game Gurdian.

I have this error: 

xXI32cPl.png

Hi guys today I will show you a perfect way to make GG work! This guide is for those who open the GG and then it closes immediately after the root allow request. So you need root explorer or any other apk that can set permissions to files!

You will go in to GG path folder /data/data/pl.aqua.gameguardian/ and set full permissions to all folders(main path too) and files one by one! Then open GG allow it! Doesn't close anymore!!!!!

Please moderators stick this post because many users have this problem and in giving the only worked method.

I tried this method, on my Nexus 7 2012 wifi, running 5.1 lollipop, and it doesn't work for me. Worth a shot though.

Trouble with GameGuardian? Try some of the below basic troubleshooting tips.

Are you rooted?

You must be rooted to use GameGuardian

Does GameGuardian have root access?

GameGuardian not having root access is the equivalent of not having Root.

Can't find a value, which another user could?

Enable "All regions", in "set search regions", under the settings tab.

Is the Icon disappearing/the app closing while searching?

Set a temp path.

Are searches taking over 5 minutes long(fuzzy search excluded)?

Make sure you are not searching for 0 or 1. These are often "Yes" or "No" values in a game, and as such, there are many of them.

You may also need to press "Reset GameGuardian", or even "Stop GameGuardian" and re-open it.

Can't lock values?

Enable lock function in GameGuardian, by clicking an ad, under the "Enable Lock Function" button, while the GameGuardian is open.

Thanks!

How I use a Samsung Galaxy s3 

And it keeps saying [ERROR] is device rooted? 

I wanna cheat for the kardashian GAME

v 3.0 

Help me please 

How I use a Samsung Galaxy s3 

And it keeps saying [ERROR] is device rooted? 

I wanna cheat for the kardashian GAME

v 3.0 

Help me please 

Well....Are you rooted?

No

I tried downloading apps that could make my android rooted

Trying to hack in the Kardashian game and Subway Surfers? 

How do I make my Android rooted?Screenshot_2015-07-03-10-08-50.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-07-03-10-08-50.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-07-03-10-01-01.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-07-03-10-08-53.png