General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

I cant get speed hack for game guardian and I get error messages not only that my hack search is ver very slow pls help pls I need to make a complaint inquiry it's so complicated and confusing for dyslexia people like me 1348518474_Screenshot_20180807-014638_SamsungExperienceHome.thumb.jpg.8272cc9294005d930690b1fc1f1013c3.jpg

Hi all,

Clearly I'm new to this and am confused.

I just downloaded ver 8.62.0 and I'm attempting to manually mod Eternium v1.2.115 as the script here will not work with this version.

I am trying to start with gold and can do the search, change the value, and research.

When I try to change the value to a new amount it dose not appear in the game.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

TNX..Goldie

Ok I've found a way to get game guardian to work with non root, through virtual space, but one game, legendary: game of heroes isn't working. Try to change gem value, and it auto resets to original value after trying to change it. If tested this on multiple other games and it works fine. I'm new to game guardian so is this game just not hackable? 

• 2 months later...

Hello, I installed Parallel Space x64 on xiaomi redmi note 5 but I do not see the application shortcut on the desktop. When installing x86 everything works stably. When installing from the play market it is written only to remove the buttons open no.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys I'm not a beginner but I was wondering how can we do a group search on rounded values for example I want to search for 7~7.1, 13.9~14 and 21~21.1 at the same time how can I group search them? I know you can do it in cheat engine but I was wondering if it is possible on GG

9 minutes ago, Mofo50 said:

for example I want to search for 7~7.1, 13.9~14 and 21~21.1 at the same time how can I group search them?

Same way as for exact values, but using ranges.
For example, a string for group searching these values with default group size looks like: "7~7.1;13.9~14;21~21.1".

More information about this can be found in GG help:
https://gameguardian.net/help/help.html#help_group_search_
https://gameguardian.net/help/help.html#help_range_search

• 1 month later...

Just 5 days ago the final fantasy brave exvius update to a 3.4.0 version. And the old method for DMG hack or  stats hacks isnt working anymore. Do you guys know a new way to do it? 

Gg is showing less values that always worked before. Now, however it seems to change nothing. 

Is there a fix i will apreciate. Thank you for your time.  

@Enyby