General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

22 minutes ago, nowork said:

Hi @Enyby. Been using GG for the past several years. Thanks for the great app. Just a quick question. This time when I updated to 8.29 it installed TWO applications, GG (HW) and GG (SW). Which one am I supposed to open? This has never happened before.

Actually you can use both but in some case if one doesn't work you can use another 

5 minutes ago, Enyby said:

2 minutes ago, ankit007 said:

Actually you can use both but in some case if one doesn't work you can use another 

Thank you to both of you.

• 1 month later...
On 20/09/2017 at 4:15 PM, ang said:

my mobile is not root how can i root it

no i am not rooted

it's easy to root u r android phone

the easiest way is to download king root application to u r phone otherwises you can watch tutorials in youtube

good luck

• 3 months later...

Hello I m New member and thank you for this great work your do I use game guardian but I encounter two big problem

1 some apk plant during the search

2 some apk that their number changes but it does not explain

• 4 months later...

ok im not rooted but im using parallel space installed GGwith namechange deleted original installer then added the game last day on earth to PS and ran game and GG through PS however GG is not recognizing or finding the game ldoe its only detecting playstore... not sure what im doing wrong or how to troubleshoot this matter any help would be much appriciated... id rather root this device but iv been unable to find a method that works for this phone galaxy s6 running android 7.  model number SM-G920V so again any help will be appriciated

• Administrators

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

@lordmammon

hmm thanks enyby i was kinda figuring i was gonna need to try different virtual space... id really rather get rooted but iv literly have searched and searched for way too root my device and it seems like my galaxy s6 just doesnt wanna give it up and i tried kingroot no success other than seemed to cause ads start popping up. does any one have galaxy s6 android 7 with version sm-g920v rooted on here? that can share thier method or what files they used to drop in odin that would be great.    but 2nd question enyby now iv been reading and trying to absorb as much as i can understand about how this program works but alot is over my head. but what i think i understand is for my game LDOE once i get GG working im loooking to change items i get in the ingame mailbox so what i think i understand is ill need to scan the games packets and find the correct one for the item in the mailbox and then take a packet id from an item i want and then implement it into the game by chaging the mailbox items id with new 1? is that basic concept? and im not looking for spoonfed cookie cutter way to hack id like to understand the whole process but once i get this working will people on site help me understand how to use this program cause thieres definetly alot of things going on woth this program and iv only had a tiny bit of exp with hex editing with diablo 2 yearsss ago 

• 1 month later...

Marvel Contest Of Champions updated a few days ago. As a result GG seems unable to change values in game. Gg is showing selected values that always worked before. Now, however it seems to change nothing. 

Is there a fix. Really need asap. Thank you. @Enyby

Btw I am using optimized xposed and the same android phone.

Edited by Morticia78

On 5/26/2018 at 12:03 AM, Enyby said:

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

@lordmammon

I installed some of your virtual spaces, including Game Guardian. It's saying they are not optimized app versions. What does this mean? Is there another virtual space that is optimized? I'm using A Verizon Samsung GalaxyJ7 and it's an Android SmartPhone. @Enyby

• 5 weeks later...