General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

Most likely you have changed the displayed value, not used. So view changed, but no result. We must look for a fuzzy search and change the value used by game internally.

i have used it with other games. But with family guy this happens. I tried many times and still no luck. In fact I have wasted almost all the coins and clams I built up myself....  what could I do?

• Administrators

i have used it with other games. But with family guy this happens. I tried many times and still no luck. In fact I have wasted almost all the coins and clams I built up myself....  what could I do?

what is the game?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried GG on Toy Defense, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melesta.toydefense and found value for money. But the value is not changeable. I can change memory value but it doesn't change anything and as soon as I exit GG screen and get right back to GG again the value is back to old value again. I have tried GG successfully on other game but Toy Defense is like read-only for GG. Is there explanation for this or I am doing something wrong...

• Administrators

I tried GG on Toy Defense, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melesta.toydefense and found value for money. But the value is not changeable. I can change memory value but it doesn't change anything and as soon as I exit GG screen and get right back to GG again the value is back to old value again. I have tried GG successfully on other game but Toy Defense is like read-only for GG. Is there explanation for this or I am doing something wrong...

Try fuzzy search.

May be game server-side.

I'm playing without network connection, Wifi is turned off. So I guess game is not server-side.I tried also Game Killer and Game Hacker and value changes always right back after I change it, exit from GG or some else memory editor and go right back.

Tried just put zero to place where money should be and after resuming game the number went t ozero and then got incremented back to old value in game. Seems that there is some protection method in place, maybe they are saving info in some other format to some other place and check it constantly. But I guess this may be the topic for Un-Cheatable forum.

Edited by sasilik
additional information came available

• Administrators

I'm playing without network connection, Wifi is turned off. So I guess game is not server-side.I tried also Game Killer and Game Hacker and value changes always right back after I change it, exit from GG or some else memory editor and go right back.

May be good defend. Read this: https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/7663-the-general-algorithm-hacking/