General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys today I will show you a perfect way to make GG work! This guide is for those who open the GG and then it closes immediately after the root allow request. So you need root explorer or any other apk that can set permissions to files!

You will go in to GG path folder /data/data/pl.aqua.gameguardian/ and set full permissions to all folders(main path too) and files one by one! Then open GG allow it! Doesn't close anymore!!!!!

Please moderators stick this post because many users have this problem and in giving the only worked method.

I tried this method, on my Nexus 7 2012 wifi, running 5.1 lollipop, and it doesn't work for me. Worth a shot though.

• 1 month later...

Trouble with GameGuardian? Try some of the below basic troubleshooting tips.

Are you rooted?

You must be rooted to use GameGuardian

Does GameGuardian have root access?

GameGuardian not having root access is the equivalent of not having Root.

Can't find a value, which another user could?

Enable "All regions", in "set search regions", under the settings tab.

Is the Icon disappearing/the app closing while searching?

Set a temp path.

Are searches taking over 5 minutes long(fuzzy search excluded)?

Make sure you are not searching for 0 or 1. These are often "Yes" or "No" values in a game, and as such, there are many of them.

You may also need to press "Reset GameGuardian", or even "Stop GameGuardian" and re-open it.

Can't lock values?

Enable lock function in GameGuardian, by clicking an ad, under the "Enable Lock Function" button, while the GameGuardian is open.

Thanks!

Hello, i have a  nexus 6 with newest cm nightly installed. i have done everything that this guide has told me to check and yet i cannot get the app to stop "game dead" sign.

Is it that theres a problem with cm and gg or lolipop and cm?

• Administrators

No

I tried downloading apps that could make my android rooted

Trying to hack in the Kardashian game and Subway Surfers? 

How do I make my Android rooted?Screenshot_2015-07-03-10-08-50.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-07-03-10-08-50.thumb.pngScreenshot_2015-07-03-10-01-01.thumb.png

Screenshot_2015-07-03-10-08-53.png

Find how to root here: http://forum.xda-developers.com

Hello, i have a  nexus 6 with newest cm nightly installed. i have done everything that this guide has told me to check and yet i cannot get the app to stop "game dead" sign.

Is it that theres a problem with cm and gg or lolipop and cm?

Have you enabled Usage access to GG?

Edited by d2dyno

• 3 weeks later...

I do not see my issue anywhere.  In the game  change the values and it shows to in the coin ticker on the scream says I have x amount f coins but when I try to use them it tells me I do not have enough coins when the ticker says I have a million....  what do I do about this? 

• Administrators

I do not see my issue anywhere.  In the game  change the values and it shows to in the coin ticker on the scream says I have x amount f coins but when I try to use them it tells me I do not have enough coins when the ticker says I have a million....  what do I do about this? 

Most likely you have changed the displayed value, not used. So view changed, but no result. We must look for a fuzzy search and change the value used by game internally.