General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

Thanks for clarifying things, but.

It won't run smoothly on my Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 (PIMPDROID ROM). I have already allowed root access but it keeps saying that the game is dead.. I'm using it on Muffin Knight, Asphalt 8 and Temple Run 2.

Also, what format do you use to set the temp path? Do you use this "/storage/emulated/0/gccache" or "/gccache". I already made an empty folder matching the case. What's wrong? It keeps saying invalid path or something.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed a version of Game Guardian already. Problem is that each time I start the app, it goes away immediately. I heard that I needed to set a temp file, which I did, but I can't get it to work on my (ROOTED) Samsung Galaxy S4 M919 . Please help me anyone!  :o

I have been trying to install Game Guardian for a long time now. I got a Samsung Galaxy S4 now. I used to have GG on my GS2 and it worked just fine. I know that there are newer versions now, but I don't know what my problem is yet. The GG that I got installed, dissapears immediately after I attempt to open it. Can anyone help me find a solutions please?!

This is also same issue I have, worked fine until android 5 was released, now it opens(Instantly, can see the GG screen) then closes, at same time su pops up asking for premissions(first time or after clearing SU)

Been trying to find fix, but not enough people using Android 5.0 yet i guess to have the problem aswell. (All folders/files have full premissions, SuperSU has GG marked for global access, and I am rooted)

• 1 month later...

I have used game guardian before and it worked fine, though when I updated to 5.0.2 I lost root. I used a different method to root and I couldn't open GG. I modified the folders/file permissions Though I still get the same error.

I'm quite sure the only solution is to re-root it differently then use GG...

This is also same issue I have, worked fine until android 5 was released, now it opens(Instantly, can see the GG screen) then closes, at same time su pops up asking for premissions(first time or after clearing SU)

Been trying to find fix, but not enough people using Android 5.0 yet i guess to have the problem aswell. (All folders/files have full premissions, SuperSU has GG marked for global access, and I am rooted)

Try unroofing then re-root it using CF-Autoroot to root it. As soon as I get on a computer I will attempt to re-root, then use GG. :)

http://autoroot.chainfire.eu/

FOUND OUT THE PROBLEM! 5.0 users

If you get an error saying superuser granted permissions pl.aqua.game guardian or something similar this will help!

What you must do is flash this file:

http://j.gs/8439253/m

If you don't know how to flash files here's a guide:http://androidforums.com/threads/how-do-i-flash-a-zip-file.233394/

• 3 weeks later...