General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

I'm rooted (rooted my first device early today so I'm still new to this whole process), and I can't quite get the app to work. How do I "give it root access"? I'm not sure the steps involved to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

You need SuperSu, as you need to grant the app root access, I think you can download it on the Playstore

Sent from my Rooted HTC Vivid. Running Blackout ICS Incredible v3.2 from Tapatalk 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know what second state is? I haven't seen anything on it anywhere. I want to know what capture and second state equal is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi, I need help with lock values. I download GG 6.0.4 and install. I haven't "Enable Lock Function" button. I have there "Donate" instead. What should I do? Thanks for help.

• Administrators

Hi, I need help with lock values. I download GG 6.0.4 and install. I haven't "Enable Lock Function" button. I have there "Donate" instead. What should I do? Thanks for help.

Hello,

On 6.0.4, you don't have to do anything special to lock values.

Hi, just installed the 6.0.4 version. I tried opening the file, i granted it root permission using supersu, the app shows a screen something like a changelog? i'm not sure. then after 0.5 sec game guardian closes automatically, is this normal? i tried reopening it but same thing happens, loads and then closes after 0.5sec. I'm not sure what's wrong.

• 2 months later...

Hello i have also some problems withe ''lock value''.

I have tried all old and newest versions of this app, but i can't lock value.

In newest versions , i press the check box but it didn't work.

In the app, I can see ''Press the check box if u want to lock value''... can somebody help me please ?

PS: I apologize for my english, but i'm french, so it isn't perfect.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi, just installed the 6.0.4 version. I tried opening the file, i granted it root permission using supersu, the app shows a screen something like a changelog? i'm not sure. then after 0.5 sec game guardian closes automatically, is this normal? i tried reopening it but same thing happens, loads and then closes after 0.5sec. I'm not sure what's wrong.

Hi, do you see the GG icon in the middle of your screen? It is sometimes hard to see.

Hello i have also some problems withe ''lock value''.

I have tried all old and newest versions of this app, but i can't lock value.

In newest versions , i press the check box but it didn't work.

In the app, I can see ''Press the check box if u want to lock value''... can somebody help me please ?

PS: I apologize for my english, but i'm french, so it isn't perfect.

Hi, it won't check in the checkbox, or the value doesn't stick?

Hi, i cant install gg for some reason. Says needed to delete some apps. But i have like 3gb space available. Need help pls. Thnx. And im rooted btw.. sgs3 t999

Hi, please try first rebooting your phone, and if that doesn't work, try clearing dalvik cache.

I have an LG-D500 & when I click search in your app doesn't find anything just searching & searching 

What can I do to make this app work?

Thank You

Hi, does the app have root permissions?

it just keep close after the instalation, please fix this

Hi, can you see the GG icon in the middle of the screen?