General Troubleshooting guide

Sysadmin

Hello,cannot find an answer to this so sorry if i've overlooked it but its bloody annoying,been using GG successfully for ages till today-samsung note 2 Rooted-GG wont launch just flashes twice then back to home screen??

root checker installed and run-congrats full root access.

all other root essential progs working.

superuser was updated yesterday now does'nt show GG?

GG does'nt launch enough to allow or deny root access so how can i grant access ggrrr?

set SU TO ALLOW AUTO still no joy,

downloaded and installed two older GG versions with no joy,

could a APK have installed something without my knowledge to stop my GG from launching?

Any help that doesnt Involve re-rooting my phone for GG will be gratefully received as i have seen others with this problem- but no answers as to why or what can be done?

Many Thanks TGREM.

• Administrators

Hello,cannot find an answer to this so sorry if i've overlooked it but its bloody annoying,been using GG successfully for ages till today-samsung note 2 Rooted-GG wont launch just flashes twice then back to home screen??

root checker installed and run-congrats full root access.

all other root essential progs working.

superuser was updated yesterday now does'nt show GG?

GG does'nt launch enough to allow or deny root access so how can i grant access ggrrr?

set SU TO ALLOW AUTO still no joy,

downloaded and installed two older GG versions with no joy,

could a APK have installed something without my knowledge to stop my GG from launching?

Any help that doesnt Involve re-rooting my phone for GG will be gratefully received as i have seen others with this problem- but no answers as to why or what can be done?

Many Thanks TGREM.

Hello,

Yes, this issue has been reported:

1 of two things are going to happen:

1. Aqua releases a quick fix.

2. I release a patched version, which wouldn't be official.

The reason being, that the GameGuardian Plus works, but the original doesn't. So it's probably just a directory problem in the app.

Thanks for the quick reply, to be honest im just glad to know what the hells going on, , I'll take either of your two options I just hope one comes fairly soon, still don't really understand whats up but if you say it will be sorted I'll keep posted and hopefully come across the resol' soon.

Peace out, tgrem :)

• Administrators

Thanks for the quick reply, to be honest im just glad to know what the hells going on, , I'll take either of your two options I just hope one comes fairly soon, still don't really understand whats up but if you say it will be sorted I'll keep posted and hopefully come across the resol' soon.

Peace out, tgrem :)

Hello,

This issue was an issue with GameGuardian's Superuser request. There is an unofficial fix available here: 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I have had my phone rooted for the past 3 years and have alot of computer experience and have got everything like down pat rooted and all. But when you do the homerun derby and add 1917593088 its shows the points its the one ending in 04 usually. my total score changes but at the end of the match when I go back to my menu and am looking for all the points it still shows my current value even though I saved the address and everything. is it cause of the version maybe blocking gg?? Or how would I solve that problem.? What integers would i put in the points to get max value at 9000000 and how would I get them in the menu for after that game was done or what do u do to make sure the points are added from gg?? Thanks for the help..

• Administrators

Thanks for the Troublehooting but I suggest creating a separate and more accessible F.A.Q section where these as well as other common questions are answered. Just my two cents :P

I'll try to come up with one.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't lock the value because I already tried to click on advertisement button but it's always say "can't open ad or something like that."

So how can I make the locking feature to run?

Thanks a lot.

• Administrators

I can't lock the value because I already tried to click on advertisement button but it's always say "can't open ad or something like that."

So how can I make the locking feature to run?

Thanks a lot.

Hello,

You are using the old version of the app, that is no longer supported. Please download the newest version (6.0.3).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm rooted (rooted my first device early today so I'm still new to this whole process), and I can't quite get the app to work. How do I "give it root access"? I'm not sure the steps involved to do this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.