EvilBane: Rise of Ravens (Request)

DZucco

Name of Game: Evil Bane - Rise Of Ravens
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmarble.ravgl&hl=pt_BR
Version: 1.1.5
What cheat? :Health, Exp, Gold, Gems (anything)
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:Couldn't change the values (not even locally). Found most of values at 1024 search range.
Comments: Pretty nice game with very good graphics for a android app. Looking for anyone who could help with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It detects Freedom in Bluestacks. Tried GG in Bluestacks, no luck (or maybe I just suck).

I think some good things that can be hacked ingame (client-side) are: HP, attack.

The game wont even open if I have CE installed. Error code 5 or something. The game closes when I try to scan with GG. Same error. I can scan successfully using bluestacks and CE, but when I Change anything blue stacks restarts.

On 5/14/2016 at 1:42 PM, Enyby said:

Try enable hide option in GG config. May be it can help.

It scans up to about 90% and then the game catches on and gives Security error:5 even with the hide option enabled.  Another site is selling DMG, HP, and armor mods through their premium membership so that makes me believe those values are stored locally and can be manipulated. I'll take any advice I can get.

I thought i had found Attack but when I changed the value, BlueStacks popped up with an error and won't re-open. I even tried re-installing Bluestacks but it just gives me the same error. Guess I changed something within bluestacks not the game. *sigh*

Also tried opening the game in Andy but the game sees it as an intrusive program and won't open.

I wish this game was more popular so there would be more demand for a working mod.

• 3 months later...