Sign in to follow this  
SzegediXD

Freeze value crash

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

And show output from "lsof" when GG run and before daemon exited but after connect and search in game.

lsof must be run from root shell.

Type su for get root rights to shell.

You can send all output to file like this:

shell@GT-I9100:/ # lsof > /sdcard/tmp.txt
lsof > /sdcard/tmp.txt
shell@GT-I9100:/ #

And send this file to me. If it big - add it to archive.

20 opened files on daemon and 81 on interface. 101 in total. Is too small for cause. But I see lot of runned apps.

For example in avalon cave - 150 opened files.  In lenovo idea friend - 103. 141 in facebook orca. 140 in cleanmaster. 193 in google play. 203 on facebook katana. And so on.

You need close some of app or try increase limit of count opened files.

Any suggestion, with which app I should clean those up?

I tried killing everything with ES task manager, but the same error came up.

Edited by SzegediXD

May be bug in firmware. You can record video with action for I try reproduce issue.

Try increase limit for opened files.

I do not know. Search in google.

I tried, and edited a lot of variables. The only thing I couldn't change was the "nofiles" in ulimit. Seriously, I've been searching for HOURS.

I change to ulimit -n to a higher value, and it changes back. Google gave no results. Seriously I looked everythin up, and no results.

May be it hardcoded in core. I do not know.

So you are simply saying it can't be solved, and I won't be able to freeze any value with GG?

Look like this issue only on your device. I think this is yor device or firmware related. I firstly hear about this problem. And I can not know how it solved.

Now I try freeze on BlueStacks and my device - no any problem found.

I think it is bug in your kernel.

You can try older version. Maybe someone can work.

I have some idea. Later I post test build for you. may be it can work. But not now. I write here as doned.

Thanke you very much! I greately appriciate your neffort and persistance, I hope you can find a solution. I will try everything you say, I spent about 6 hours looking up shell commands today, and applying them.

Looking forward to your reply, thanke you in advance!