Freeze value crash

SzegediXD

Question

Hi!

This error occoured a few times, I tried looking for anyone with similar problem, but no success.

So I wanted to freeze 4 DWord values and it worked for about 30 seconds, after that GG crashed with the following:

Daemon crashed

PID: 14191

Error code: 0

Any idea how I could fix this please? My Vibe X2 is rooted, I granted access to GG (not Daemon specifically, only GG asked for root permission)

Thanks in advance for your help!

Update: tried it once again, got a bit more detailed error

Screenshot_2016-04-11-14-35-37-313.jpeg

Edited by SzegediXD

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Enyby said:

And show output from "lsof" when GG run and before daemon exited but after connect and search in game.

lsof must be run from root shell.

Type su for get root rights to shell.

• Administrators

20 opened files on daemon and 81 on interface. 101 in total. Is too small for cause. But I see lot of runned apps.

For example in avalon cave - 150 opened files.  In lenovo idea friend - 103. 141 in facebook orca. 140 in cleanmaster. 193 in google play. 203 on facebook katana. And so on.

You need close some of app or try increase limit of count opened files.

I tried, and edited a lot of variables. The only thing I couldn't change was the "nofiles" in ulimit. Seriously, I've been searching for HOURS.

I change to ulimit -n to a higher value, and it changes back. Google gave no results. Seriously I looked everythin up, and no results.

• Administrators

Look like this issue only on your device. I think this is yor device or firmware related. I firstly hear about this problem. And I can not know how it solved.

Now I try freeze on BlueStacks and my device - no any problem found.

I think it is bug in your kernel.

You can try older version. Maybe someone can work.

Thanke you very much! I greately appriciate your neffort and persistance, I hope you can find a solution. I will try everything you say, I spent about 6 hours looking up shell commands today, and applying them.

Looking forward to your reply, thanke you in advance!