Grand Sphere (Gems Value)

zeroelcapo

Name of Game: Grand Sphere
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.siliconstudio.wwgrandsphere&hl=es_419
Version:  1.0.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: GEMS, the important thing in this game is to modify gems value, cant find the value... maybe coded? 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: cant find GEMS value T_T
Comments: Please help, its supposed to be a F2P game buts its TOO MUCH P2W u.u... THANKS FOR YOUR TIME =D

PD- ill help / support with everything i can for this, just guide me and tell me what to do =D

• Moderators

Does the game have you connect to a server on launch? I might help if not. If you have to select a server then hacking premium currency so be extremely difficult and time consuming. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2016 at 5:01 PM, NoFear1183 said:

Does the game have you connect to a server on launch? I might help if not. If you have to select a server then hacking premium currency so be extremely difficult and time consuming. 

Yes, game connects to internet so probably *important values* are stored online :/

... buuuuuuuut, i think i have a nice idea anyway =).

Game gives you daily rewards, like *10 gems if you kill 25 fire monsters*, maybe that value is in-game, if we find it we can change it to take a *99999 gem reward*  instead a *10 gem reward* =P

Daily rewards and most of prizes comes comes to *inbox*, there you can *receive them*

here is what i mean :) :

-First i complete the daily challenge and go to *daily challenge* screen, then i click "receive" (but i dont get it yet, it goes to *inbox*

Screenshot_2016-04-25-12-00-23.png

-Second i see *reward sent to inbox* notification

Screenshot_2016-04-25-12-00-30.png

-Finally go to inbox and click receive the *gem x10* item and then i get them

Screenshot_2016-04-25-12-00-42.png

i have no idea if it counts like a *10 gems pack = 1 item* or a *(1 gem = 1 item) x10*

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REPLYING :)

• 3 months later...

I wish somebody could find this value... im 90% sure GEMS value is stored online, BUT, inbox`s rewards are probably stored on app... but im not so good using this program to find it T_T

44 minutes ago, zeroelcapo said:

I wish somebody could find this value... im 90% sure GEMS value is stored online, BUT, inbox`s rewards are probably stored on app... but im not so good using this program to find it T_T

Huh

Archived