torque burnout

hackin

Hey has anyone hacked torque burnout? I have managed to hackmy driver level and coins but cant manage to hack my vehicle level so cant upgrade my car :(

Please help me!  

P.s GG RULES!!!

• Moderators

You can hack the level required for the upgrades... But that can be annoying... 

Float union search the 3 score you need to beat for a race. Only get 3 results. Edit to 1 (float). Goto address of each value. The floating values below them are RP and Gold. Edit them to high value (float). Complete race, max out car lvl instantly. 

I'm uploading a video very shortly. 

wow dude, is there any way you can simplify that or do a voice over explaining how? I am a beginner at this and have no idea what you just did, i kept up until you went to goto :/

• Moderators

When you goto address. 

For each character the two values located below, are the gold and rp payouts.  The numbers aren't same as on your screen, but those you want to edit. 

• Moderators

You aren't editing float. You are trying to edit byte value. 

And how much easier can this be..? Union search 3 values and get exact results. Nearby is rp and Gold? Honestly, video shows what to do. Attention to detail... 

I might of said dword. But I watched video and is floating values.