Crisis Action 1.91 (working mod april 2016)

geribaldi

On Monday, April 04, 2016 at 10:49 AM, geribaldi said:

Crisis action 1.91 modded

*Anticheat removed

*Aimbot (360 degree)

*High focus

*high penetrate

Full GameGuardian

Compatible. No ban risk

I still love the new union search. Since latest updates from gg, you can now search for multiple values in one step.

The uploaded mod include a Aimbot, based on gameengine (aimhelper modded to maximum aiming)

There are a lot things you can hack with gameguardian in this game.

Wallhack, Highjump, speedhack. One hit kills, shoot through walls, instand kill, nospread, no recoil, unlimited ammo, no reload. There are hundreds of guides on youtube with values not

I still love the Aimbot, and the silent aim. Go and shoot through walls

Enyby, the unionsearch works perfectly, but  we need a search for nearby adresses

For example:

I want to find the right adress for Highjump value. There are a lotlot

of same values in this memory region. TBUUWZZDTBUUWZZD

AaTutorials in the video settings in what language? I do not understand that language and applied. Please a tutorial Video or a picture in English..

Thank you. Sorry for my broken english.

This is german, the mother of all languages. I will make real tutorial next weekend.

How to hack crisis action with gameguardian!!!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

I dont think there would be a mod future for this game. Enyby (coder of gg) tryed to bypass the china version (2.5) of this game. Its very hard to get this s***. The only thing i see, are privat mods

• Administrators

I do not tried bypass it anticheat. I try improve algorithims of GG. It is very different things. Game protection can be removed by change game code. It is easy way. I do not interest on it.

It something like stole money use invisibility skill. Too easy.

I like more common way in disable protection on the fly commons methods. I can not try hack this game, I try create auto hack for all games with defend on same class.

Like XOR data type allow hack many games. Like mode Hacking allow hack very many games with cifer their data.

9 hours ago, geribaldi said:

I dont think there would be a mod future for this game. Enyby (coder of gg) tryed to bypass the china version (2.5) of this game. Its very hard to get this s***. The only thing i see, are privat mods

Well..so sad if no apk mod for this game again