multiple search

danishajaz

Question

13 answers to this question

7 hours ago, Enyby said:

You mean group search?

I mean to search Separately for each item changes. Like there are two items. Search for an item then add another search for next item at the same time. it's what "add search item" is for in game killer. Attachment Has a pic

7 hours ago, Enyby said:

You mean group search?

Screenshot_2016-04-03-11-54-33.png

27 minutes ago, Enyby said:

We have plan on this. But you must understand it takes another memory on sdcard or ram.

That's not a problem. I use multiple search a lot and so do lot of my friends I know. The add on will be welocme 

Definitely, we need multiple search, just like cheat engine, for example there is a 4 people party in your game and you want to find each characters' HP, finding one by one really time consuming, if we can search them at the same time for example  Leonardo's hp is 55 Donatello's 60 Rafael's 53 Michelangelos 62 just like "55,60,53,62" after a fight we can search with new healths "50,41,49,57" and we can find 4 different addresses in a much lesser time. 

• Administrators

Install last gg 4 times and run 4 gg in one time. In each other search needed values. Do not use freeze or you get errors. Search in one gg per time, do not try search in both gg in one time.

If you mean group search - you need study help of gg, because this options exist already.  

For group search you need only on copy of gg.

4 copies need for 4 independent searches running in same time.

I meant multi search not group search, running 4 different gg worked :) it is not much user friendly but it works, thanks for the method :D maybe we may see this feature in the future versions, have a nice day :)

2 hours ago, gilgameshtc said:

I meant multi search not group search, running 4 different gg worked :) it is not much user friendly but it works, thanks for the method :D maybe we may see this feature in the future versions, have a nice day :)

Gentlemen, you can be sure enyby&d2 will add this in future ;)

They added every "good" feature we wanted in the past. 

And you can be sure, this is the user and community friendliest hacking site on the planet!!!

• Administrators

Currently we do not plan add this feature in near future. We have more important tasks like add qword and double.

Especially considering the fact that you can use more than one program starts immediately.

39 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Currently we do not plan add this feature in near future. We have more important tasks like add qword and double.

Especially considering the fact that you can use more than one program starts immediately.

Lol, you say everytime there are no plans, but after few weeks you add the feature.

4xgg on screen are to many floaticons. We need the screen to play games, not to move some floaticons from one edge to the next edge

On 4/3/2016 at 1:19 PM, Enyby said:

We have plan on this. But you must understand it takes another memory on sdcard or ram.

Hey enyby not sure if this was added in gg. It would be really helpful. Thanks

Edited by danishajaz