Name of Game: DragonVale
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.backflipstudios.android.dragonvale&hl=en
Version: 3.6.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Coins / Gold and Gems
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried and it either counted down rapidly my coins til I was back where I began or just did nothing...
Comments: I am unsure if this game is just unable to be hacked, or if I dont have the technical knowledge to do so. I would like to get coins mostly, but getting gems too would be a bonus. They charge waaay too much for gems and I cannot afford their hefty prices.

Edited by CharlieSmith

Charlie,

Are you still able to use GG with Dragonvale? So far I've only figured out how to successfully earn gems and coins, but to date am still stumped on Food and Etherium.

Kung

Would it be possible for someone to please explain this in Engish? Thanks.

Edited by Shadokat
Correct typo

10 minutes ago, Shadokat said:

Would it be possible for someone to please explain this in Engish? Thanks.

He searched for the coins and food as group search order=ticked, value type=dword when he found those value he clicked on goto of every value and he was finding the string or the value. He searched for 5,000,000 coin and 25,000 food and when he found those 2 values at the same goto place he saved them and after that he edited them and made them 999999999

FYI for @KungLand95, I don't use Game Guardian for this game any more, (Post was made April 2016, has been over a year since I was struggling with Game Guardian lol ) I still use it for other games and it works well, but I use Lucky Patcher for Dragonvale and it works perfectly. Gems, coins and all.

Edited by CharlieSmith

On 12/1/2017 at 3:23 PM, Anonymous1000 said:

THIS METHOD WORKS FOR ANY REWARD.

HACK
METALS
LEVEL
GEMS
GOLD
OBJECTS
FOOD

@Anonymous1000

Have you tried this with the standard Dragonvale game, the original? I don't play Dragonvale World and I can't find a similar path to an Etherium equivalency.

On 12/11/2017 at 9:12 PM, CharlieSmith said:

FYI for @KungLand95, I don't use Game Guardian for this game any more, (Post was made April 2016, has been over a year since I was struggling with Game Guardian lol ) I still use it for other games and it works well, but I use Lucky Patcher for Dragonvale and it works perfectly. Gems, coins and all.

I use Lucky Patcher for small amounts, but ever since Etherium came out I'd love to bive myself millions at a time. Having trouble with that. Is there a way to hack Lucky Patcher with Game Guardian, I wonder?