GG problem since new version

Futurnet

Hi d2dyno

my device is a galaxy note 10.1 rooted with kitkat 4.4.2. Till version 8.3.9 this app was working perfectly with my device, speed hack too.

Since version 8.4.0 and up, GG not work anymore with my device.

Problems:

Ver. 8.4.0 and 8.4.1 = arrows of speed hack not change the speed (I use so much this great feature)

Ver. 8.4.2 = when I run  GG give me error telling me that my device is not rooted and arrows of speed hack still not change the value.

So now I am blocked on version 8.3.9 the only one that work perfectly with  my device.

Pleas try to fix it cause I love too much this app.

Thanks

This is the 2 catlog files. With the version 8.4.2 now not have problem about root (maybe cause  the first installation), but still speed hack arrow problems, I discover that if i make a strong and  more fast taps on the upper arrow the value sometimes increase , no way to decrease to 0.5 - 0.2 etc.  even with fast and strong taps.

Hope my catlogs can help you to fix it.

GG-842.txt

GG-839.txt

Let me know if I got right the process:

1) open logcat and start to register

2) open the game

3) open GG and set the speed hack

4) stop logcat and save the log.

this process ned to be repeated for any new logcat registration

Is it right?

Edited by Futurnet
addendum

I can't capture with a video, cause is only a touch problem. Simply when I go to tap on the arrows not change the value because the arrows not responding, maybe in the log you can't see any issue cause when I tap on the arrows nothing happen.

Something is changed from 8.4.0 that cause this issue on my device. I am using a custom ROM on my device maybe this is the cause.

Of course if this issue is only in my side and no other user have, is hard to resolve.