Tap Tycoon

rollerce

Name of Game: Tap Tycoon
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):
Version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamehivecorp.tapmoney
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Diamonds
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: find the address, couldn't modify
Comments: I managed to track down the address for diamonds, but editing the value didn't seem to do anything.

• Moderators

The dword values your are finding isn't the correct value. 

The value you are looking for is a negative value.

Edit : after hacking gems, I can't prestige or buy cards. Close reopen game, gems go back to 0....  Might be another value monitoring earned gems and another monitoring spent... I'll have to mess with it more. 

Edited by NoFear1183

• Moderators

Not negative values, sorry. Very very very small floating. I'm still messing with it. I know a modded apk exists, still nice to hack it with memory hacking though 

8 hours ago, NoFear1183 said:

If I can't do gems, would an insane cash hack work? Like, crazy amounts of cash instantly. 

That would ultimately have the same effect as hacking gems, in a roundabout way. Would just take longer to accumulate cards

Woah. I'm not sure what you did here. Bit of a text walkthrough?

Edit: Figured it out. that second part where you scroll up on the memory addresses is a bit confusing.

Edited by rollerce

• Moderators

Lol. Yes, sorry, quickly uploaded video before the gym. 

So the meter for time remaining for building to claim reward is 0 to 1 floating. It's basically percent full. .5 being 50% etc...   Once you have found that value nearby the address above is the upgrade price for that building. Edit floating to 0. Now you want to edit the upgrade qty from 1 10 100 to something crazy high. This is a dword value.

Side note, when you find a building upgrade price. If you scroll ~3 pages (scroll up for next building down in list) you can edit next building without having to search all over again. 

• Moderators

I know it's not gems. But this is almost as good. I'll try doing gems again. No point in hacking gems if you can prestige. I'll find a way. This hack is great though (I think) :)

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, rollerce said:

Another thought would be freezing the quick cash timer at 0.

I'll look into it. First time installing the game, probably same concept as building timer too.