Game Crash After Value Changed

Angel007Hero

Hello Guys I Play An Awesome Game It's Online Some People Say They Could Change Some Values Ingame I Tried Changing Them I Tried Gold,Diamonds &Orbs I Found The Values But When I Change Them The Game Stays Freezzed For Some Seconds And Then The App Closes.

I Would Like Your Guys Help.

Playstore Link:Soul Guardians :Age Of Midgard

That game's gold, diamonds and orbs are server sided and cannot be changed. With a lot of games it's like that. The only thing you could do is find a Mod that has invincibility, 1 hit KO,  and a 0 boss time countdown. Just be careful not to use it in arena, guild boss or the other high score areas as you will definitely get banned. 

• 1 year later...

there are only few online games that you can change the value of gold, one of them is the "Soul of Heroes" one of the best game ive played. but most of the game developers found out about the cheat engines that can be use to modify their games. thats why they put extreme security in  their games. because of these security, when you try to search value or speedhack their game, it suddenly freezes or crashes.   

Archived