Non-English posts are now punishable

Sysadmin

On 3/28/2016 at 10:03 PM, geribaldi said:

是的,先生 !!! 

B):rolleyes::laugh:

YES, Sir!!! He said, lol

On 6/12/2016 at 4:02 AM, toxikshot said:

If by anychances aint this a discrimination against the langugages why the ***** the english have to be a universal lang no if i do not understand english and i need desprate help i do what i do best talk in my mother lanh to see if someone got any clue so plz dyno i been a member for like 2 fcking year never posted for nothing but i cannot stand for it when i see the phrase punishable...

I don't like the idea of english being a universal language. hmm now what about INDONESIA is the universal language?? will you accept that? lol

let's just bear with it bro. hmm, you can always use google translate to understand english :D

5 minutes ago, reed265 said:

YES, Sir!!! He said, lol

I don't like the idea of english being a universal language. hmm now what about INDONESIA is the universal language?? will you accept that? lol

let's just bear with it bro. hmm, you can always use google translate to understand english :D

Agreed, we need a universal Language in the World and espacially on this Forum.

We can not have a Forum where everyone posts in their native Language, nobody would be able to help eachother here, only the ones that speak the same Language. 

And how do we achieve that everybody speaks and understands the same Language?

Have only one Language.

And D2 didn't choose English to be the Universal Language, it just is, and you have to adapt to it.

English is the easiest Language to learn and it's plain Text so a normal Keyboard can write it not something like Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese etc.

12 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Agreed, we need a universal Language in the World and espacially on this Forum.

We can not have a Forum where everyone posts in their native Language, nobody would be able to help eachother here, only the ones that speak the same Language. 

And how do we achieve that everybody speaks and understands the same Language?

Have only one Language.

And D2 didn't choose English to be the Universal Language, it just is, and you have to adapt to it.

English is the easiest Language to learn and it's plain Text so a normal Keyboard can write it not something like Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese etc.

whoa there!! lol... Indonesian is more "normal" than english bro. it's far easier than english.

just to explain a bit, we read "normal" as /normal/ here, while english read "normal" as /'no:.mel/ see? 

5 minutes ago, reed265 said:

whoa there!! lol... Indonesian is more "normal" than english bro. it's far easier than english.

just to explain a bit, we read "normal" as /normal/ here, while english read "normal" as /'no:.mel/ see? 

Just noticed Indonesia was the wrong Country uses mostly normal Text, ment a Language that doesn't look like Text you know? Something like Japanese

Edited by Skullboyq

6 minutes ago, reed265 said:

lol.. english is a easy to read every person and all over the world ...

• Administrators

Does not matter what is easy or not. PC based on English. It is history and is fact.

English is base for any codepage. Then text in English can be showed on any system with any font. Text in Japanese, Chinese or Russian required some special codepage and fonts.

In fact English and Chinese are most used langs in the world. You want use Chinese here?

40 minutes ago, miezoy said:

lol.. english is a easy to read every person and all over the world ...

LOL no bro, you can't teach a 7 years young boy here to read english properly here. :D

@Enyby english is the only international language approved. so what else?

12 minutes ago, Enyby said:

It is not true. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_language

But here is not Democratic forum. We have rules. Or people follow it or they leave us.

at least i know this rule about speak english only, and that's why i never post non english thing here, right?

wow! it seems my teachers lied to me. they said that english is the only international language, bro. really

• Administrators
1 hour ago, reed265 said:

now how do we report this @d2dyno

Already taken care of.

As for the rest, it's been discussed already: If we had everyone speaking in their native language, it would be extremely difficult to help everyone. WIth one language, we have one source language, which can be translated to the end user's desire. As Enyby pointed out as well, English is what is used as the language for code languages, so it's fitting we stick with that.

8 hours ago, Enyby said:

May be it interesting. We have next usage translations:

en_US 25,90%
ru 12,71%
th 11,74%
es 11,11%
in 8,77%
pt_BR 6,02%
zh_CN 4,45%
vi 3,55%
it 2,63%
fr 1,60%
ar 1,46%
de 1,29%

What do you mean? Are those the Statistics about what Language People use GG with?