Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
d2dyno

Non-English posts are now punishable

Recommended Posts

Since we've begun to see a rise in posts which are written in a language other than English (which is the only language allowed on this site), I've decided to make this action a warnable offense, which after multiple infractions, will result in an account ban.

 

Being playful with a user who has posted in another language, is not punishable. Don't worry, you can still have a good time @Enyby and @geribaldi;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

是的,先生 !!! 

 

B):rolleyes::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2016 at 11:03 AM, geribaldi said:

是的,先生 !!! 

 

B):rolleyes::laugh:

-_-:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:(:( ok im sorry..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its never to late to learn the world language

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If by anychances aint this a discrimination against the langugages why the ***** the english have to be a universal lang no if i do not understand english and i need desprate help i do what i do best talk in my mother lanh to see if someone got any clue so plz dyno i been a member for like 2 fcking year never posted for nothing but i cannot stand for it when i see the phrase punishable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Inggeris language is the language used throughout the world .. but the existence of this order is very good. because when you open a topic about a game that you have managed to hack it and it ie another topic .. so difficult for consumers GG or any other expert can understand it .. and how they learn it .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, toxikshot said:

If by anychances aint this a discrimination against the langugages why the ***** the english have to be a universal lang no if i do not understand english and i need desprate help i do what i do best talk in my mother lanh to see if someone got any clue so plz dyno i been a member for like 2 fcking year never posted for nothing but i cannot stand for it when i see the phrase punishable...

Да. Давайте писать каждый на своем языке. Это же так удобно вам. И только вам. Пусть остальные корячатся с переводчиком.

 

You can use translator. My answer is very helpful for you, do not? And it very comfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2016 at 5:02 PM, toxikshot said:

If by anychances aint this a discrimination against the langugages why the ***** the english have to be a universal lang no if i do not understand english and i need desprate help i do what i do best talk in my mother lanh to see if someone got any clue so plz dyno i been a member for like 2 fcking year never posted for nothing but i cannot stand for it when i see the phrase punishable...

So what, we should allow all languages, and force users to translate every post to their language? No, that is not logical. The best way is to have 1 language (English is one of the most common languages), which then users who do not speak that language, use a translator. It's just logical to stick with one method of posting. Can you imagine if all our moderators posted in their native language? It would be frustrating for everyone who needs to know about new rules, warnings, etc.

 

It's not discrimination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2016 at 5:10 PM, d2dyno said:

So what, we should allow all languages, and force users to translate every post to their language? No, that is not logical. The best way is to have 1 language (English is one of the most common languages), which then users who do not speak that language, use a translator. It's just logical to stick with one method of posting. Can you imagine if all our moderators posted in their native language? It would be frustrating for everyone who needs to know about new rules, warnings, etc.

 

It's not discrimination.

Its true then tell me if you not gonna force the majority of the user to transale why are you forcing the minority of the user to translate( i see discriminatio there) in the real world the majority is opress by the minority but in the virtual reality is the other way we the minority are opressed to do the things by force....

Mod need to follow rules, we user need to follow rule but less strick rule we are not mods we are user the one who give you the money and the number so that the ads help you maint thw sites.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, toxikshot said:

Its true then tell me if you not gonna force the majority of the user to transale why are you forcing the minority of the user to translate( i see discriminatio there) in the real world the majority is opress by the minority but in the virtual reality is the other way we the minority are opressed to do the things by force....

Mod need to follow rules, we user need to follow rule but less strick rule we are not mods we are user the one who give you the money and the number so that the ads help you maint thw sites.

 

I'm really not sure why you are so offended by this. Almost every site on the web sticks to one language or another. Take http://4pda.ru/ for example. It's a site that uses the Russian language, as it's language across the site. Should they be the ones conforming to the needs of the users that do not speak Russian? No! Because it's a RUSSIAN language site. Same goes for us being an ENGLISH language site.

 

If you do not like the rules of logic, then do what you want. We are not forcing you to use our site.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, d2dyno said:

Take http://4pda.ru/ for example. It's a site that uses the Russian language, as it's language across the site.

More. In their rules written:

 

3. Language Forum
3.1. The official language of the forum - Russian.
3.2. All messages must be written in Cyrillic. You can use transliteration only in exceptional cases. To convert text into a normal form is strongly recommended to use the service translit.ru or similar.
3.3. The use of other languages in the signature is allowed.
3.4. Frivolous mistakes and deliberate willful failure to comply with the rules of the Russian language (including abuse of t. N. "Padonkovskim language") is prohibited. For excessive use of t. N. "Albanizmov" may be followed by a ban!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2016 at 3:07 PM, Daniyal1000 said:

Use Google Translate!!!

 

https://translate.google.com/

Someone who's helpful!

Such a simple solution, yet so relevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Wednesday, July 06, 2016 at 2:05 AM, d2dyno said:

Someone who's helpful!

Such a simple solution, yet so relevant.

Yeah!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...