walking war robot

sorong

On 25.3.2016 at 8:22 AM, sorong said:

is work .to gain life using .....float

How It work? I can find the actually value, can freeze or edit it, but there is always a new adress with new value.

Enyby is it possible to hack floating values?

• Moderators

To find value that change location:

Unkown dword search

Have value change ONLY ONCE. 

Unknown search increase (might not always be increase, but majority of the time yes). 

Known value search. 

And sometimes this is enough to narrow results for a single change on memory relocation each change. 

Edit: this is assuming game doesn't have obscure values. If it does, it makes it even more difficult and need to figure out how it encrypted/masked the value. 

Edited by NoFear1183

On 25.3.2016 at 8:22 AM, sorong said:

is work .to gain life using .....float

How It work? I can find the actually value, can freeze or edit it, but there is always a new adress with new value.

I got it for this game. In this game is everything clientside. I played 5 hours with 999999 health and other things. 

After that i got banned. Theire are two adresses  for the same value. I found out if you search and change the standard adress in menu you get an instant ban. If you chang the value while next round loading, you can change whatever you want. Seems they use simple server checks. If you change the "in app" value, gou get a ban. If you change the synced value from server, it works. Made no sense i know.

BTW. Enby, did you changed any speedhack things for 64 bit devices?

This is the first game where i had luck with speedhack

I had tons of fun

BTW. They sell it as Mutiplayer online game. Look at the enemy's, since when work a speed hack for all player on a server.

This game is full of bots. Like i said, in this game is everything clientside, even the onlineplayers/bots....laugh

• Administrators
On Friday, March 25, 2016 at 1:58 AM, geribaldi said:

I got it for this game. In this game is everything clientside. I played 5 hours with 999999 health and other things. 

After that i got banned. Theire are two adresses  for the same value. I found out if you search and change the standard adress in menu you get an instant ban. If you chang the value while next round loading, you can change whatever you want. Seems they use simple server checks. If you change the "in app" value, gou get a ban. If you change the synced value from server, it works. Made no sense i know.

BTW. Enby, did you changed any speedhack things for 64 bit devices?

This is the first game where i had luck with speedhack

I had tons of fun

BTW. They sell it as Mutiplayer online game. Look at the enemy's, since when work a speed hack for all player on a server.

This game is full of bots. Like i said, in this game is everything clientside, even the onlineplayers/bots....laugh

I can not do anything for speedhack in last updates. Read change log for More info.

11 hours ago, Enyby said:

I can not do anything for speedhack in last updates. Read change log for More info.

Changelog from game? Its important to use no values like 9999999. Speedhack still works for me. The video is one week old. Only problem is you cant see enemys if you are faster than normal speed.

• 1 month later...