foxphantom

Name of Game: Final Fantasy III

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): N/A

Version if you know it: N/A

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: N/A

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: N/A

Comments:

GG Community,

Recently joined the VIP section as well as the site so this here is officially my first post. I'm fresh into the android hacking world and constantly learning more about it as I continue to open my mind up to it. Onto my request, I've been looking relentlessly for the apk'd version of FFIII with absolutely no luck (pardon me if that isn't the correct term, still getting used to the lingo's). I have found a few links but most are either dead, or no longer available.

Not sure if asking for this is considered too much to ask for considering its heavy price in the app store, but if I can avoid paying 16 bucks, I most certainly will. I am not really interested in hacks for the gold or exp as I love to enjoy a FF game in its natural state without the "helping hand", I am only interested in the game itself. Can it be done?

Many thanks in advance and thank you for taking the time to read my request, signing off!

After getting this to work on my phone, I tried to do the same for my wife's phone (she has the same phone, rooted as well). For some reason the link you provided to download the data pak fails to download. A little window pops up saying that the content of this download isn't supported on this phone. Any ideas?

Why don't you try to do this manually.

So basically, download the data file on your computer, connect your wife's phone to the computer and copy the data file that you've just downloaded on to the folder Obb (sdcard/android/obb), once this is all done, disconnect the phone and try launching the game.. See if that works.

Thank you for the suggestion. Turns out my wife is better at this hacking stuff than I am -.-

She pretty much did the samething you suggested and got the game to work. She was wicked determined to figure it out because FF3 happens to be her all time favorite lol. But many thanks anyways for taking the time to post.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived