Job & Time

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

I recently quit my full time job (was not what was promised or what I wanted). That was consuming most of my time, and keeping me away from GameGuardian.

Now that I've left that job, I'll be treating GameGuardian as a part time job. In other words, you'll be seeing A LOT of me on here. I'll also start helping even more with the app itself (again, I used to have time constraints). You should begin to see the English wording in the app become much smoother now that I can truly help Enyby with it.

Rules still apply: I won't help you hack or mod every game you want to. I will try my best though :) I'll also be cleaning the site up quite a bit, and start 'archiving' old topics. If anyone wants to help me, please send me a PM :)

On 4.3.2016 at 10:07 PM, d2dyno said:

Hey everyone,

I recently quit my full time job (was not what was promised or what I wanted). That was consuming most of my time, and keeping me away from GameGuardian.

Now that I've left that job, I'll be treating GameGuardian as a part time job. In other words, you'll be seeing A LOT of me on here. I'll also start helping even more with the app itself (again, I used to have time constraints). You should begin to see the English wording in the app become much smoother now that I can truly help Enyby with it.

Rules still apply: I won't help you hack or mod every game you want to. I will try my best though :) I'll also be cleaning the site up quite a bit, and start 'archiving' old topics. If anyone wants to help me, please send me a PM :)

Welcome back gentleman, thats a great news.

What do you think about real hacking games, like ESP, BOTS, GAMEENGINE *****?

Screenshot_2016-03-12-08-08-33.png

Edited by geribaldi
I stillI curse the day im not tryed to go the coder way in my life. Look on our active customers (paying cheaters in pc fps games)

• Administrators
On 3/11/2016 at 2:06 AM, geribaldi said:

Welcome back gentleman, thats a great news.

What do you think about real hacking games, like ESP, BOTS, GAMEENGINE *****?

Screenshot_2016-03-12-08-08-33.png

You mean like modding the games themselves to have aimbot or something? Because I personally am not proficient enough to do so.

Modding=more detectable, i dont like the modding scene. I mean hacking the game on external way. Enyby is a good coder. Let him code a aimbot with a simple esp, and let us sell this hack 

Edit: for a known game

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Edited by geribaldi