NoFear is here :)

NoFear

• Moderators

I go by NoFear and I used to memory hack A LOT with sbgamehacker.  Took a break since I got a new phone and sbgh doesn't work with latest android. I've missed memory having and am coming back and Game Guardian is going to be the app of choice. Hoping to learn the layout of this app fast and become as good as I was with sbgh. 

Look forward to bringing lots of great hacks with GG.  If not, look forward to helping those learn memory hacking or to help hack games for others. 

-NoFear

• Moderators

Haha...  Yea, many NoFears out there, but I've done many videos and guides for memory hacking.  Haven't seen many other NoFear's memory hacking at my level ;)

Edited by NoFear1183

16 hours ago, NoFear1183 said:

Haha...  Yea, many NoFears out there, but I've done many videos and guides for memory hacking.  Haven't seen many other NoFear's memory hacking at my level ;)

Whatever, you are welcome here. Please make a lot videos and dont forget to advertise gameguardian. We need to push this community a little bit.

Gameguardian is the only real supported hacking tool for all android versions. You know enyby? He is the coder behind gg. He is 24/7 @ work. Actually he try to break a anticheatprotection for crisis action. Its a good man.

If you have a link for your teaching videos send it to me. I come from the pc cheaterscene but im noob in mobile hacking. Must a lot learn

• Moderators
4 hours ago, geribaldiAA said:

Whatever, you are welcome here. Please make a lot videos and dont forget to advertise gameguardian. We need to push this community a little bit.

Gameguardian is the only real supported hacking tool for all android versions. You know enyby? He is the coder behind gg. He is 24/7 @ work. Actually he try to break a anticheatprotection for crisis action. Its a good man.

If you have a link for your teaching videos send it to me. I come from the pc cheaterscene but im noob in mobile hacking. Must a lot learn

I was addicted to using sbgamehacker and after I got a new phone, I stopped memory hacking. After some time, I want to get back into it and GG is best option for me. 

Not familiar with the dev of GG. I'm actually a member at Alphagamers and came here to be up to date with GG and it's community. Hoping to get to where I was with sbgamehacker with Game Guardian. And when I get to that point, would love to work with the developer and give feedback on tweaks or any bugs I find. 

For now, really have to learn what GG offers for features and utilize them.

Edit: any videos I have are all with sbgamehacker...  I can provide a few links. I have a full guide I type up too if interested.  Again, sbgamehacker. 

Eventually all my work will be with GG. Transition phase right now :)

Edited by NoFear1183

• Administrators

Glad to meet/see you here NoFear. I've seen some of your work pop up on the web here and there. Excellent work.

Hope to see what you are able to accomplish with our tool, and also would love for you to help the other members here :)

I try to help when I can, but at this point I only have time to be the administrator, not the teacher :sad: As @geribaldi said, @Enyby is the incredible coder behind the app updates. I help here and there, but it's basically all him.

• Moderators

Trying to go through requests section...  Most are so old. I might just start downloading recent games.  Already post 2 video guides for a game :) let the hacking begin 

;)

No fear, did you already played sniper arena. I still made unlimited ammo with gg and few changes to weapon power. A lot things are serversided but there are players, im sure they made their self invulnerable

I have not enough skills to made it. Would be nice if you can look into this game.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=team.gordeyev.sniperarena

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

No fear, did you already played sniper arena. I still made unlimited ammo with gg and few changes to weapon power. A lot things are serversided but there are players, im sure they made their self invulnerable

I have not enough skills to made it. Would be nice if you can look into this game.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=team.gordeyev.sniperarena

I can give it a try.  Any single player campaign? And what would you like hacked? Currencies? Hp? 

No, it's only multiplayer. Cheating in singleplayer is boring ;)

The rounds are very short so its hard to find right values without skills.

Please give a look on armor and weaponfeatures

I tried to make a pixelaimbot with luascripts, but they use same colors for soldiers and map

Edited by geribaldi

• Moderators

I know single player isn't as fun to hack. But if their were currencies you wanted to hack, single player campaigns sometimes better method for it. 

I hope to find something for you. 

• Moderators

I know some games the timing of memory hacking is key. This game being a prime example:

You try to edit gold value during gameplay it WILL go back to correct value. 

Normally i work for a pc cheatsite. Here two examples for package editing on serverside games

teleporting all player in front of my antiair

Or here autoregen (log on my healt)

Everybody said its not possible to hack serverside games, it is with enough skills. We have a good coder