Star Trek Timeline

Malakor

Name of Game: Star Trek Timelines
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disruptorbeam.StarTrekTimelines&hl=de
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Credits / Merits / Dilithium?
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Tried setting Credits up. The edited amount only showed up for a bit and turned back to old amount. Even with Freeze on.
Comments: As mentioned, i already tried editing the Credits amount, but with no luck. Maybe i did something wrong. If anybody got time to help?

Best Regards

Malakor

15 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Hello Malakor, i played this game. Use fuzzy search for this game.

Hello geribaldi, 

first of all, thanks for answering. But could you explain what you mean?

What is fuzzy search?

I tried a direct search of the amount of credits, but that didn't seem to hold.

Thanks in advance if you could explain further.

Best Regards

Malakor

edit: Just saw an video of someone who used Gameguardian. And he had the options: Search / Fuzzy / Clear.

I only have under the Search Tab: Known / Unknown

Edit2: Ok, fuzzy means unknown search. Will try that now!

Edit3: Ok, treid the unknown search. Found the number to edit, but the change dows not hold when i Enter the "Time Portal" to use the Credits to buy more Crew members.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't find a fuzzy or unknown search on 8.37.1. In any case, I'm still able to find my credits for example and change them however it doesn't stick and when I transition to the store it says my new value for a second then resets back to the default value so I'm assuming there's another value that needs to be edited to validate the total amount, I just can't find it lol.

• 1 year later...

Archived