Crisis Action Anticheat

geribaldi

I found a game with anticheatprotection which block functions of gameguardians engine i think.

Normaly if you run known memeditors like gamekiller at the same time, the game closed itself with a security or anticheat related message.

Gameguardian seems undetected but its useless with this game because there are some error messages. The game run with two prozesses with different pids. If you switch from first (value search impossible) to the second process of game (search and edit values works), the game ui freezes.

Enyby would be fine if you can give a look into it.

Is there a way to hide gg functions?

Screenshot_2016-02-10-18-53-37.png

Screenshot_2016-02-10-18-40-49.png

crisisacrtion.txt

Edited by geribaldi

Dont work, here is the apk from this game. 

Im not worry about this because there are not problems with english version of this game. But maybe interesting to know more about this anticheatsolution

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By7rjh61GrbsLWRyX2ZlX2lNdE0/view?usp=docslist_api

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 2/14/2016 at 0:54 AM, geribaldi said:

Cant download this version

Screenshot_2016-02-14-06-53-21.png

This was a permission issue (apparently only admins and moderators could download) specific to sub-forums under "General". I have fixed the issue.

On 16.2.2016 at 3:29 PM, Enyby said:

Where is logcat from test build?

Here. Game closes itself because of cheat detected. Not sure during testversion or for manipulations weeks ago. 

In the zipfile you can find the anticheat of this game extracted from

/com/crisisfire

crisisanticheat.txt

crisisanticheat.zip

What did you thought? That you find a entry from anticheat "so you can disable me?"

Where i can find old versions from gameguardian? I will test if they scanning for md5 hashes of known cheat apps