Mmyesss. Wanted to add to cheat section?

DBoyFlizzle

Hi all. Been using GG for quite some time now. Come across the forum a few times via Google looking for game guardian cheats/how-to's for specific games.

I would like make some contributions to the cheats section but I get a 'only VIP+ can access this forum' message after trying to post.

I'm not sure if there is a minimum post count or such in order to be able to post in that section or if I need to buy VIP. Went through the forums trying to clarify, but so far I've only seen that a mod must approve a thread before it gets posted in cheats. Not sure if it was actually added to an approval queue resulting in the message I get after trying to post or not.

Other forums I've seen with VIP sections will allow you to post but not see other threads, not see the sections at all, not have a create thread option or display a must upgrade option upon first clicking create new thread.

Sorry if this topic is covered in a sticky somewhere. I honestly looked around a bit for clarification without much luck.

Any help is appreciated :)

Archived