Crashlands hack

poniedzialek1

• Moderators

Use what @Enyby posted http://www.tutorialspoint.com/compile_java_online.php

public class HelloWorld{

public static void main(String []args){
         for (int i = 0; i < 100; i++) {
             long l = Double.doubleToLongBits((double)i);
             System.out.println(i + " = " + Long.toHexString(l) + " " + Float.intBitsToFloat((int)(l >> 32)));
         }

}
}

change the range that is set from 0 to 30 to a different range. 

Something like this

public class HelloWorld{

public static void main(String []args){
         for (int i = 68000; i < 68001; i++) {
             long l = Double.doubleToLongBits((double)i);
             System.out.println(i + " = " + Long.toHexString(l) + " " + Float.intBitsToFloat((int)(l >> 32)));
         }

}
}

Edited by NoFear1183

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry that im bumping such an old thread but i just started playing this game and hacked basically everything, but when i hack items to 2123456789 and reenter the game it goes to 477 anybody know a solution except doing it over and over?

I have tried everything even hack the salvage i get but it keeps going back to 447

Edited by Skullboyq

16 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Sorry that im bumping such an old thread but i just started playing this game and hacked basically everything, but when i hack items to 2123456789 and reenter the game it goes to 477 anybody know a solution except doing it over and over?

I have tried everything even hack the salvage i get but it keeps going back to 447

Do you just max it out? Try a lower value? I've ran into issues with there being a stack limit

1 hour ago, 3113 said:

Do you just max it out? Try a lower value? I've ran into issues with there being a stack limit

I tried 99,999 just once to test if the limit is maybe lower but 999,99 turned to something lower.

Edit: Anything above 65535 gets turned into a random number, anything below stays.

Btw i am experiencing a lot of lag when typing but only on this site why?

Edited by Skullboyq
Fixed.

Ok it only works for 2 values i found. Only these ones are true to their number.

Data type is double and you can go above 65535 but if you edit the values to

It turns to 255

It turns to 65535

2147...(Dword Limit)

It turns to 65535

My question is pretty much answered but if you find a bigger number than 65535 please share it with me!

Ok solution, there is no bigger number of items you can have than 65535, even if you legitimately get to that number and get one more item you drop to 1 again.

I think this game does this to prevent large numbers being stored in their save files because they need to be backed up in their server and with the amount of items in this game i can understand that.

In short, don't hack or get items above 65535 or your item will be reset.

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Skullboyq said:

Ok solution, there is no bigger number of items you can have than 65535, even if you legitimately get to that number and get one more item you drop to 1 again.

I think this game does this to prevent large numbers being stored in their save files because they need to be backed up in their server and with the amount of items in this game i can understand that.

In short, don't hack or get items above 65535 or your item will be reset.

Did you try searching 65535 (and edit to something like 65536)  and see if it does the max value? 

I know this is unlikely, but never know.  Good chance though if it works, close reopen game will reset it. 

2 hours ago, NoFear said:

Did you try searching 65535 (and edit to something like 65536)  and see if it does the max value? 

I know this is unlikely, but never know.  Good chance though if it works, close reopen game will reset it. 

I acctually tried 65536 to see if it goes to -1 and no, after reopening it goes to 1.

What puts me  off is that you can have more than 65535 items in the game and you can hack to the limit of double precision float, but the highest that you can keep is 65535.

• Administrators

I used 7777. No problem. Look like really for save space it used word for store values in save file.

I do not think you need any resources more from 1000.

For me always be funny "hackers" videos who always input only many 9 to any place. Does not matter how it need - they always input magic 999.999.999. Oops game crashed or data loss. Oops it is gg bad. Of course.