Float search numbers

Yuzner

Hello everybody...

I need a help - I'm not advanced user of computer and of course of hacking tools.

I have a problem with hacking some games in mobile with GG...problem is that some of the games hiding their data very carefully, for example to hack money you need to find using  Unknown data search and in most of situations Float is the answer...

And problems starts here....Float type of search - giving data like "3.6246854e-45" and when I'm trying to change even one number only - money amount changes from 300$ to 7564324865$ - which is not good, because game just crashes OR some of games trying to connect with your account in the server and they can ban you instantly when will see so huge amount of money in your acc....

I wanna to know if any calculator in the internet or the way to find out how to change "float" value to which I want - for example instead 300$ ("3.6246854e-45") to change to 50.000$ ("2.3135134e-32)" and not to 7.564.324.865$? (it's just an example and of course the showed float values are not right).

Thanks in advance for any help))

• Administrators

It does not float. This encrypted value, or dword. Use data type dword - will be easier.
No calculators. In each game, their encryption methods. If only someone would write a calculator just for this game.

• Administrators

It just can not be. This two 4 byte data types. Any float can associate dword.
Therefore, no matter what type of search to use for the search of unknown value.
However, the float is much more inconvenient in terms of editing, so it's best to use a dword.

• Administrators

You write float value.

Dword = 883048971 and float = 3,02229040016755E-7 have same represenentation in memory: 0x0B42A234.

You can read these bytes as float and get one value or threat it as dword and get another value.

But dword is more easirer for understanding type of data.

not so much - with DWORD I'm getting number 2.456.221 for example when I have 5000$ and when I'm changing any number in DWORD (for ex: from 2.456.221 to 4.456.221) it could give me instead of 5000$ - from 465765145$ to -756136465$((

How to control it and get the number which I need?

And here we have a problem))money amount is not changing - it's just freeze until I will finish the level and only after I can see the final amount which I changed....And there it shows very huge numbers and because of it server just throwing me out...

But in the 1st time when I experienced with that - I could get somehow norm amount of money - for example I could get instead of 5000$ at the end of the level 50000-70000$...but I didn't understand how I did it(((

Edited by Yuzner

• Administrators

I can not help you. No other way.
I do not know here, but some games like encrypted values with random numbers. In this case, the same numbers for the different runs, can give very different results.

Yeap you are right...even i can tell more - I found 6 data which changes with money changing....and if I need to change the amount of money with GG I need to change 3 showed data not one - because I tried to change all of them one by one and it didn't gave any results, but changing 3 of them in one time just changing the money to ridiculous amount(((

• 2 years later...