Update app directly on GameGuardian

iAndroHacker

Question

6 answers to this question

• Administrators

This was my idea. Since I never want to put ads into the app (if avoidable), but still need to make money from site ads to keep everything running. With this solution, users will see ads when they download a new version, but it's not intrusive to their experience.

The alternative would be ads within the app :(

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, d2dyno said:

This was my idea. Since I never want to put ads into the app (if avoidable), but still need to make money from site ads to keep everything running. With this solution, users will see ads when they download a new version, but it's not intrusive to their experience.

The alternative would be ads within the app :(

Please don't do ads in the app. 

Maybe a single ad when it hands you off to forum for update? 

Also I forget to update the app since I never cost of. Lol. 

Please keep the app as clean as possible. 

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, NoFear1183 said:

Please don't do ads in the app. 

Maybe a single ad when it hands you off to forum for update? 

Also I forget to update the app since I never cost of. Lol. 

Please keep the app as clean as possible. 

No changes will be made, don't worry haha. I think ads ruin a clean experience, ESPECIALLY in mobile apps. We'll avoid putting ads in the app at all costs. The only way that would change was if, for some reason, the website ads stopped generating enough money to keep licenses and hosting up. I don't see that being an issue though.

Archived