SPEEDHACK for BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy and others

Enyby

5 hours ago, RockyRoad said:

is there a work around, like using a 64 bit emulator? If so, which one

Afaik, all android emulators are x86/x86_64. You can check it via terminal command, "uname -m".

Edited by circleous
shrug

So I managed to find a rough fix. That was to slow down games with 64 libs, through frame rate reduction.
Using MSI River Tuner (Afterburner) and Andy (targeting AndyConsole.exe).
It didn't work on Bluestacks and I haven't tried it with other emulators. 
Even though it worked on Andy, games don't run smooth and I had compatibility issues with my graphics driver and River Tuner.

I wouldn't recommend using River Tuner, but it may spark an alternate speed hack method to be developed into Game Guardian. 

Edited by RockyRoad

• Administrators
2 hours ago, RockyRoad said:

it may spark an alternate speed hack method to be developed into Game Guardian. 

I do not think so. This is external tool for emulator. GG work inside, not outside, emulator. Then this can not be used.

• 4 months later...

Sorry if my questions is confusing. I use GG for the game use arm.libs on android and it work. So if I can fiND a emulator with .x86.lib and run the game . GG should work too correct?

No the games is arm.libs.  I just don't understand how same games , where one in the phone work with GG speed hack, and other on emulator don't.  I have try all 3 emulator nothing so far. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.