Trouble with Terraria

Draxxx

Hey Guys,
I used to be able to use GG on Terraria with no issue at all, but since the last update,

when I change my target values, (previously there was only one, a byte number, now there are two, a byte and dword).

When I "Edit All" the game crashes.

Wondering if anyone else plays this and is having a similar issue?

Thanks

Dx

I've tried changing each one separately, and both (edit all) - which because there are two different types it asks me which one to edit anyways....

(that may be the problem actually.. only being able to edit one record and not both at the same type..)

So yeah, still not working for me..

And BTW on version 1.2.11333  of Terraria ,and latest GG.

Running stock 5.1.1 with 'Nameless Kernel'

• Administrators

Install two version of gg. Run both. Try search and change value in both. If in old work and not work in new - then this is bug. Send me in this case logcat and screenshots from both versions.

If not - then this is not bug. Then you try change some important for game and this break it.

No worries, I will test this.
How do I install two versions? My understanding is that a new version over writes the previous version?
Is it possible to do two installs of the same GG version? if so how?

Thanks for your help!

• Administrators

Just like usual app. Most of new version can be installed without rewrite old.

Just simple install old version after new and you see too GGuardian in apps.

New version can prompt about delete old - don't do this and all works fine.

On 8/1/2016 at 8:39 PM, Enyby said:

On 8/1/2016 at 8:39 PM, Enyby said:

Install two version of gg. Run both. Try search and change value in both. If in old work and not work in new - then this is bug. Send me in this case logcat and screenshots from both versions.

If not - then this is not bug. Then you try change some important for game and this break it.

Must be the game. Tried several versions, back to 8.0.7 all crash.

Game changed as of v1.2.11212 - Dec 9, 2015 - memory fix.. :(
http://terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Mobile_inventory_editing_%28Android%29_%28outdated%29

• 2 years later...

Archived