GameGuardian Dont work

Iroha

Latest GameGuardian dont work with Need For Speed No Limit, it keep saying nothing found,

i startup the game, after that gameguardian, in gamguardian i select nfs no limit, fill in the ammoun and float but no results,

Edit,

got it to show results somehow but if i change i see the ingame money change but also revert to original value right after

device

Galaxy S6 Edge+ SM-G982F

CRISSCROSS ROM V1.9.1

Audax 6.1 Plus Kernel

Edited by Iroha

Need for speed is online game so it probaly wont work? I use float in know it show it try to chane but it revert, dword dont show any results in known

Edited by Iroha

video tut would be nice if you can make one i always used gamecih and game killer those worked well on my old phone , gmaeguardian looks more difficult to use

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. Since the last update, GGuardian finds about 10-15 numbers for example for the search 920 (ammount of gold you need to buy crate packs[Float]) instead of 100-200 lines. You can modify them, but none of them works. And if you start a new search, the GGuardians finds new lines again (You can repeat it forever. No real result) I think, they made a cheatsafe client.

On 1/15/2016 at 11:16 AM, KriszWake said:

Same here. Since the last update, GGuardian finds about 10-15 numbers for example for the search 920 (ammount of gold you need to buy crate packs[Float]) instead of 100-200 lines. You can modify them, but none of them works. And if you start a new search, the GGuardians finds new lines again (You can repeat it forever. No real result) I think, they made a cheatsafe client.

Same issue for me too.