Final Fantasy Tactics: WOTL

Cleymen

Name of Game: Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): in comment section
Version:
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: job points (earn a lot of jp every turn) 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: works OK for Gil, nothing for xp and job points 
Comments: Tried known and unknown values search. Searching for all value types and auto number. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFT_en2&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dfinal+fantasy+tactics+play+store&pcampaignid=APPU_1_pa58VvfHE4H7e_eup5gJ

• 4 months later...

I have been able to modifiy the Job Points.  In between battles I go into the Party Rooster, select someone, like Ramza, and open up his Job Lists thing in the top right corner by tapping on it.  Then I see what the JP is add, do a search for it, have a battle with him earning some JP, then check the new value and search again.

You should be able to get it down to only a few, if not one.  From there you can simply edit it. 9999 is all you should ever need, with the exception of the Dragoon or Summoner I think, which takes slightly more.

If you go into the Memory itself afterwards, and forgive me for I can't remember off the top of my head, but the other values for the other jobs are listed "under I think".  They were all 2-Bytes, if I remember correctly.

A little ways off was the Total JP for each Job, which you need to change in order to raise the Job's level.  You can do a search for that as well in the same manner.  Just like with the first one, you can go into the memory view and edit the rest of them without having to search for each one.

Forgive me if something was a little mistaken.  It has been awhile since I have done that.  Hope it helps!

Archived