GameGuardian Dont work

Iroha

you probaly don't understand me,

1. game guardian 8.1.2 worked untill update's

2. i updated game guardian to 8.1.4 witch kept crashing nfs no limit

3. i waited and 8.1.6 came out and that worked but after nfs updates value changes have no effect

it is not that game guardian is at fault i don't mean it that way, i only ask if there was a way to update game guardian so value changes work again, and what i have to do so that you can update gameguardian

for example the loading docs, 1 crate cost 5k and 5 cost 20k and i try to reduce costs like i always did but somehow the value changes dont work

here a rec of what i normaly do

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/idl28j2lswhuwab/screen-recording_20160124-140412.mp4?dl=0

Edited by Iroha

Hey man I have been downloading various GG versions and the newest one works a little bit. I honestly don't know what I'm doing but I was able to find the value for my gold reserves and I changed a number in the value but when I used the gold to buy stuff it return back to the amount of gold I had previously. So my questions are, what numbers do you change once you find the value you are looking for and how do you keep it changing? I use the the "Unknown tab" and I need help help the "known tab" I don't know how to use it or what's it for. These videos and instructions are not thoroughly detailed, and it leaves me confused. The instructions in the app do not offer any help.

Thank you.

Edited by Danni93

nfs have updated def thats why it revert, but i like to know if anyone knows a way to hck nfs again , please if anyone know tell us ppl on the forum

Edited by Iroha

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

nfs improve defend. You need search other ways to hack.

well is it not the GG devs to find it out and avoid the new defence of the game ?,

i was so happy with gg but lasted only a few weeks T.T

Edited by Iroha

Sorry wrong catlog, on this one i was looking for the amount of 5000, didnt find it went to game spend some money rescan found 3 adresses of 4700 edit all 3 didnt make a change. Went to game once more rescan spent money and came out with 0 results.

test24.txt

• 2 weeks later...

man all the games i play sofar, i cant seems to find out how to hack the games with gameguardian

empire four kingdoms

need for speed no limit

brave frontier (japanse version)

puzzle and dragons (NA version)

dream girlfriend

chain chronicle

its like this tool only work for small offline games and not online anymore