GameGuardian Dont work

Iroha

hello guys, i have an rooted SGS6 Edge+ SM-G928F with arter97 v11.0 kernel , and phill recovery , on stock debloated Samsung Lolipop 5.1.1 but as soon as i try to open the app it crash,

need a fix for it

thx

• 4 weeks later...

hello, i was happy GG worked with NFS No Limit, but since few days it don't work anymore, i updated GameGuardian and it freezes nfs now, i also see [****] numbers in front of the app name,

my device is still same galaxy s6 edge+ SM-G928F

CrissCross Rom v1.9.1

Audax Kernel 6.1 Plus

if there is away to slove it tell me, i dont mind helping with tests if need

in the older ver i used changing values worked fine untill they updated, the version of gameguardian before the latests still find the values but changing them don't do anything to the current values, so i updated gameguardian, and now when i change values the game freezes

Edited by Iroha

ah i see, but it seems 8.1.6 don' t let nfs no limit crash anymore but the changes have no effect, how are you guys updating this  ? the hacking methodes in games

having issues with the app not finding values with all my games. games that I've used GG on previous version and by that i mean ver. 6. i just recently updated my note 3 to 5.0 and have rooted the device. i do use game killer and it works but i like GG way better have 8.1.6 of GG. hope someone can help maybe with this new version im doing something wrong :(

how can a logcat help hacking anyway?

gameguardian works fine except its value changes have no effect in the game , searching works, value change works but it is all reverted when i search again ,

a logcat is only for if app freeze or crash right ?

anyway if a logcat can help hacking again tell me howto config it so i can make it easyer for you to

Edited by Iroha