GG8.x Features and Request

dieterle

Question

Hi,

first, I really love your app, it works great and much better, than any other tools available!

With the new version (which is really great improvement!) one feature got lost:

when I go to a certain adress and want to change the value, I cant choose the type (Dword, Float...) anymore, in which I wanna enter the new value anymore.

In Version 7.3.6 that option was available.

In search, I can choose the type, thats fine.

But if I change the type, the value doesnt change the type accordingly.

It was possible in 7.3.6 too.

See the pictures for explanation.

These features are preventing the use of GG 8.x so far, as they are essential for me.

Most of the time, I search for a very specific value, but have then to change values from adresses nearby the searchresult

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-44-40.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-44-57.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-47-21.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-47-30.png

On 3.3.2016 at 10:40 AM, NoFear1183 said:

But wondering if that's how sbgamehacker had a list of titles that was basically a one click hack.  

Would be a per game basis. Not a 1 code hack all and I think that's what you're thinking. 

I still can remember on this gamehacker feature. Was a nice and easy to handle option

• Administrators
On 2/28/2016 at 2:36 PM, geribaldi said:

I know what gg is. It was not more than a wish for future. In know my English sucks.

I have a question, you dont must answer to it.

What was and is the intention for you and d2dyno to running this site and coding gameguardian. 

I see you guys (d2 in the past) spent a lot of time for this site and this tool. Why? I can remember gg was a paid app lot of years ago, then you made it free but you never stop to work on it. Why you do this for nothing 24/7? 

Dont understand me wrong, im realy happy to have gg. Its one of the most used apps on my phone and your support here...a lot of paid app developers can take an example on your fast service, but i ask me why you do that all. What was and is the reason for you to put a part of your life into a phone app where people can cheat into games? 

Anwers welcome from enyby and d2dyno

Because I love challenges. LOVE them. There's a long history of how this site came to be, and lots of obstacles we had to overcome. I thoroughly enjoy everything I was/will be learning, and the pace at which I was learning it. Before this site started, I knew computers well and that was it. Now I know a ton about servers, PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, etc. Also invaluable information about supporting users.

None of it would be possible without paying members though. The hardware I was able to purchase ultimately enabled me to do all this. From using my parents computer, to building my own to use. I was enabled to do all of this by the VIP members. They see it as a product they get, I see it as money to improve the site.

It's sad (but understandable) that almost no one becomes VIP anymore. We intake just enough money from advertising to pay for software and hosting. The rest is out of my pocket :( I'm fine with that, as I love this site and all the work that is now happening. But I do need help and ideas on how to interest users in VIP/donations.

O still tested the speedhack with a lot of games on my arm64 Samsung, no problems. The only thing what looks like a bug (maybe i did something wrong)

There are online games with checks for client speeds. For example, com infinity only allow a speed change max 1,3 or you will get kicked from server.

The standard lists of speeds dont allow small changes in 0,1 steps (right?)

So i made my own list with speeds. Speeds where make sense in the games i play.

The original list is:

1;1;1;1;1;1;1;2;5;1;2;5;1;2;5;66;75;9;1;12;13;15;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;20;50;100;200;500;1.000;5.000;10.000;100.000;1.000.000;10.000.000;100.000.000;1.000.000.000

Did i understand anything wrong or why are the first seven speeds the same values?

The list make no sense for me. Who play a game with 1.000.000.000x speed of a game? 

Also, its not possible to deaccelrate a  game with orginal speed list, right?

I changed my list:

0,5;0,7;0,9 -for deaccelrate the speed

1 for standard game speed

1,1;1,2;1,3,1,5 to accelerate the game in small steps and then 2;4;8;10

My list still works , but after i restart  gg, all , , , comma are deleted

Show at screens:

1. my list edited while playing a game

2. The list after i restart gg

Screenshot_2016-03-28-18-38-02.png

Screenshot_2016-03-28-18-38-26.png

There are good advanced guides in the forum

What do you think about to add direct links to the these forum guides in the help menu of the app would be usefull because users dont need to search the forum?

Not all understand English.

Let the actually help menu untouched for these people. add a "advanced guide (only eng)" link at the bottom of help menu where you list a sortet linklist to the several guides.

The good guides are all in one thread, so if you want to know how a special thing works, you must everytime search the forum or this thread. Would be helpfull believe me. The guids are very good, but to find it at the moment you need it...complicated

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Again with this list of speeds, gg ignored points like 0.5

0,5 (comma) still work until you restart gg. The app delete the 0 and change the 0,5 to 5

Try it, its a bug

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Sorry for brainstorming today but there is one thing i dont like.

GG its a allways running app on my phone.

I know normally start gg, then start your game click on the gg icon and it injects automatically in the running prozess.

But i happens multiple times every day gg injects in the wrong process because of some reasons. 

But if the game crash and gg shows the "is your game dead?" Menu, there are 2 options:

i can stop gg what make not sense because if the game crash, normally i start the game again immediately after crash or whatever (switching app for a moment like fb, whats app and the game in background closed by android system) happens with this game. 

Or i can press ok end gg ask me for the next process to inject. I must choose any other app i never want to use with gg, if it dont to this,, gg injects in automatically in the first running process in the list. Complete useless because i want to play the crashed game again...WITH GG

What I try to say. I have no choice

Either i stop gg after game is dead and must restart booth apps again, or gg injects every time in a process i dont want to use with gg.

You can now say, no problem, start the game again and switch in gg to the game, easily. Isnt because i forget every time to switch the app and after few minutes in game, i wonder that valuechanges or speedhack dont work, but chrome or any other app ( in background)chrashes because of my gg actions

A logical step of gg after gamecrash would be the question

Either: "your game is death, do you want to stop to play and want to stop to use gg too?"

Or: "your game is death, restart the game and press ok to play again" 

The perfect solution for game death would be: the game is crashed, gg can start the game for you again, without tapping out to menu or something.

Or another idea, running the deamon allways in background without floating icon. I can save a list of games i want to use with gg and always i start one of these games, gg start at the same time. If a game crash, force closed  by system or myself, GG going to the background automatically until i start or restart any if the games in the list.

I don't know how to explain what i mean, im sure you cant understand it. 

With simple words: This forced autoinject in any app on the list annoying me sometimes. I cant say "dont inject until i start the game" 

I think its better i make a video, its better to understand ;)

Sorry for brainstorming today but there is one thing i dont like.

GG its a allways running app on my phone.

I know normally start gg, then start your game click on the gg icon and it injects automatically in the running prozess.

But i happens multiple times every day gg injects in the wrong process because of some reasons. 

But if the game crash and gg shows the "is your game dead?" Menu, there are 2 options:

i can stop gg what make not sense because if the game crash, normally i start the game again immediately after crash or whatever (switching app for a moment like fb, whats app and the game in background closed by android system) happens with this game. 

Or i can press ok end gg ask me for the next process to inject. I must choose any other app i never want to use with gg, if it dont to this,, gg injects in automatically in the first running process in the list. Complete useless because i want to play the crashed game again...WITH GG

What I try to say. I have no choice

Either i stop gg after game is dead and must restart booth apps again, or gg injects every time in a process i dont want to use with gg.

You can now say, no problem, start the game again and switch in gg to the game, easily. Isnt because i forget every time to switch the app and after few minutes in game, i wonder that valuechanges or speedhack dont work, but chrome or any other app ( in background)chrashes because of my gg actions

A logical step of gg after gamecrash would be the question

Either: "your game is death, do you want to stop to play and want to stop to use gg too?"

Or: "your game is death, restart the game and press ok to play again" 

The perfect solution for game death would be: the game is crashed, gg can start the game for you again, without tapping out to menu or something.

Or another idea, running the deamon allways in background without floating icon. I can save a list of games i want to use with gg and always i start one of these games, gg start at the same time. If a game crash, force closed  by system or myself, GG going to the background automatically until i start or restart any if the games in the list.

I don't know how to explain what i mean, im sure you cant understand it. 

With simple words: This forced autoinject in any app on the list annoying me sometimes. I cant say "dont inject until i start the game" 

I think its better i make a video, its better to understand ;)

Screenshot_2016-03-28-23-40-24.png

Screenshot_2016-03-28-23-43-10.png

Screenshot_2016-03-28-23-43-20.png

This process list gg showing me, there are sometimes apps i used longtime ago and never with gg, would be make more sense if can show me a list of apps i use together with gg and i can easily start the game i want to play with gg.

Youn know what i mean?