GG8.x Features and Request

dieterle

Question

Hi,

first, I really love your app, it works great and much better, than any other tools available!

With the new version (which is really great improvement!) one feature got lost:

when I go to a certain adress and want to change the value, I cant choose the type (Dword, Float...) anymore, in which I wanna enter the new value anymore.

In Version 7.3.6 that option was available.

In search, I can choose the type, thats fine.

But if I change the type, the value doesnt change the type accordingly.

It was possible in 7.3.6 too.

See the pictures for explanation.

These features are preventing the use of GG 8.x so far, as they are essential for me.

Most of the time, I search for a very specific value, but have then to change values from adresses nearby the searchresult

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-44-40.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-44-57.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-47-21.png

Screenshot_2015-12-15-17-47-30.png

You know the problem of changing adresses in a game. For example the adress for ammo in a game. Adress can change after one round in a lot of games. With aob scanning you can find the real adress not the virtual where changed by android

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

• Administrators

This is not a answer.

The main problem is that you have no guarantee that your data is a pointer there.
For example you have a field that you want to hack. But it does not have pointers in memory, and all because it is a field in the structure. And the reference to it is through a pointer to the structure plus the offset. But you do not know what the offset, and whether it is at all. Therefore, you can not find the pointer.

Im not a coder enyby but all our hacks with chams, wallhacks, norecoil, nospread, onhitkill, aimbot, triggerbots whatever based on offsets. It means, we sell one hack running on every pc.

For example:

If you develope a game and you want to give a weapon a recoil value, you save it to a specified adress the offset.

The coder must find this offset if he want to sell a hack.

There are tools like cheatengine, with its possible to find it. I dont know whether its possible on android. But android its c+ or java, so it must be possible

If you need any help, give a look on http://www.unknowncheats.me its a good platform to teach yourself. Advance your coding skills, learn how to bypass anticheats on multiple ways....you find everything on this site

• Administrators

If you write hack for some game - you can test possible offsets. If you write common tool - it can not be doned. Offset can be any.

But I describe most simplest example. In real life can be many levels of pointer. And it make impossible found needed values. 

I do not help on this. I known - it is impossible in common case.

Maximum - we can test some cases. For example stay mean offset as zero. For  some app it can be worked. But not for all.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Enyby said:

If you write hack for some game - you can test possible offsets. If you write common tool - it can not be doned. Offset can be any.

But I describe most simplest example. In real life can be many levels of pointer. And it make impossible found needed values. 

I do not help on this. I known - it is impossible in common case.

Maximum - we can test some cases. For example stay mean offset as zero. For  some app it can be worked. But not for all.

I feel it could be possible... 

Need to find a value that's always the same value (unique value) and then the offset from that location to other values sometimes it's same distance away. Rarely values are stored in same memory location, but common they are same offset. I think that's what @geribaldiis getting at. 

• Administrators

Memory most of them getted with malloc or realloc. It position depends of very many factors. It vary if order of allocation vary. It is typical on multithreaded apps - most of apps.

Is first problem.

Another consist in other. You have address in memory - how you find this "unique" value? Give me example.

• Moderators

You would do a union search with that and a few other values. If floating then use the dword value. Basically create a single search that can only return those values. 

Great example: 

I don't think the values I search had much meaning, but, got me a reference point to find the smaller values. 

Edited by NoFear1183

• Administrators

I undserstand nothing. You use 24 as offset from one value. 24? Where you get this number?

I repeat my question - user search for value. User find value it located on memory address A and have value B. Give me algorithm for found "unique" value or some other way for find this variable in memory on next game run.

• Moderators

Browsing nearby memory of the values I knew I wanted to edit. I found values that were large/unique.  Finding those values will always have same distance to the value I originally found and want to edit. 

Not sure you can entirely 'automate' this...  But wondering if that's how sbgamehacker had a list of titles that was basically a one click hack.  

Would be a per game basis. Not a 1 code hack all and I think that's what you're thinking. 

• Administrators

I mean automated algorithm. But it impossible. Need search one and save all memory near, then run game again - search again and compare memory. But between runs alue can be changed. Or same value may be coincedence.

Because of that I say it is impossible in common case.