Futaba's Introduction

Futaba

I've spent much time on this website but  it has just occurred to me that I have never really made a formal introduction, so here it goes.

Hello! My name is Chris and I currently reside in Texas, however I am moving to Portland very soon.

I make hacks for android games in my spare time, and upload them to here. I consider all my hack requests, so feel free to message me.

Other stuff:

I have a cat, I frequently play games such as: H1Z1, DayZ, Battlefield 4, Garry's Mod, Osu!, and much more, so if you want to play some time just give me your account info.  

My current phone is a Galaxy S6 Active, whose only downside it the inability to root. However, I also use the desktop application BlueStacks for any quick mods I need to make.

That's about it, thanks for reading! 

Edit: Current waifu is Rikka Takanashi

Do you have any advice to offer on where to start for learning to Mod?  Once I was a programmer back at Uni but keen in my spare time (like you) to learn how to mod.  So any links to good resources, tutorials or books would be welcome.  Thanks Jez

Archived