Final Fantasy VI Changing Experience Values

tiagaoextremo

Hi, first post here. I'm playing Final Fantasy VI for Android (version 2.1.2) using Android kitkat 4.4.4. I downloaded Game Guardian 7.3.6 from this forum (root permissions enabled) to change my experience and achieve a few levels at the beginning. At first it worked perfectly, even though the values found for experience points could only be changed to a maximum of 65535, which was rather strange considering that this game can go around 7 digits to experience points. Anyway, i'm at the second half of this game and i would like again to gain a few levels, but this time the search function isn't finding anything because all my characters now have more than 70000 experience points. Is there anything i can do or another setting i could change in order to search any value higher than 65535? Thanks for any help!

On search select type dword. Not word or not auto.

Hi Enyby, thanks for your answer. Unfortunately this is not working. I changed to Dword, and it finds my experience points after the first search, but it can't change the values in-game. I tried with many of them, but in the game they are always the same. Could it be because these values are encrypted? I tried the fuzzy search, but after something like 8-10 battles, gameguardian can never find my experience points.

I also tried Game Hacker. This one works, but only if i set the searching mode to De-encryption (DE), and in a kind of random situation. I need to bring 4 characters to my party. Let's just say that i will start with the first one, and after two battles, this application will allow me to modify the experience for the fourth character, which is rather strange to say so. Even worst is that this only works with a few of them. I really wish i could use GameGuardian for this. Any help?

• 6 months later...

Hi, sorry about reviving this topic. Anyway, i still haven't found a way to properly hack the experience values for this game. Funny thing is that this is the only Squarenix game that i can't change experience values. So, this is what's happening: I've been using gameguardian v8.4.0 and the hacking function can actually find the values. Everything starts working just fine. I search for the first value, gain some experience, search again and when i'm going to change it for the third time, the GG icon just disappear. Is there a fix for this?

17 hours ago, Enyby said:

Look like system close gg because out of memory.

Do not store data in ram in gg settings.

Hi Enyby, thanks for your answer. Are you reffering to the Temporary Path? Mine is set to the sdcard (Default option, didn't changed it) which has around 5.5gb from the total 64gb.

• 2 years later...

I'm just reviving this topic in order to complement with some information. First of all, the android and windows saves are compatible. I didn't want to spend so much time searching for gau's rages so i just copied my save to windows and used a cheat engine table to unlock all rages, copied the save back to android and it loaded just fine.

Secondly, regarding the values to be altered by using GameGuardian. Money is a dword that can be easily hacked. Item quantities it's a byte value. If you have only one you can just equip and unequip it, searching between 0 and 1 until it goes around 125-135 items. It's usually after the 20th value found. This way you can get infinite items, even from those that you will found only 1. Values can be changed from 1-99.

And finally about the experience. Unfortunately it's an encrypted value, but you can still sort of change it. Here it goes, after searching for the Dword around 5-6 times you will find the encrypted value. It's something like this *****.*****. If you try to change any value your mp will be increased to 999. In order to avoid it you just need to increase another value, for example X.*****.*****. This way you can increase experience and the MP points will remain the same. If the seven values X.*****.***** aren't enough you can increase with an eight value XX.*****.***** until you change it around your desired experience points. Now it's being a pleasant experience playing the game using GameGuardian.

Archived