Tower Defense: Infinite War

odshooter22

Name of Game:Tower Defense: Infinite War
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.towerdefenseplus.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common&hl=en
Version:1.1.6
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Crystals, Gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Difficult to find the appropriate changes to make. Also browsing the web turns up no results of successful modding.
Comments: If anyone out there can do a solid, I've been on this game for 8 months and I'm ready to get it cracked open with a modded apk. Any help is appreciated.

Cover art 

Tower Defense: Infinite War

• 2 years later...

Ive installed it and ill  have a go. If i cant figure anything out at least ill have another good game to play :)

*edit 1* using KNOWN + ENCRYPTED + DWORD and chaning the value crashes the game.

*edit 2* using KNOWN + x4 finds the value, but again editing it even using the + VALUEx4 method crashes the game.

*edit 3* tried setting the energy recharge timer to 1 (like toy defense 2) but keps reverting back.

*edit 4* tried to edit the ingame resources... CRASH!!! lol this one is going to take a greater mind than mine.

The obious values are easy to find but are unchangeable. How to do anything more? nfi... maybe achievments?

• 6 months later...
On 10/11/2017 at 4:07 AM, wnd said:

Ive installed it and ill  have a go. If i cant figure anything out at least ill have another good game to play :)

*edit 1* using KNOWN + ENCRYPTED + DWORD and chaning the value crashes the game.

*edit 2* using KNOWN + x4 finds the value, but again editing it even using the + VALUEx4 method crashes the game.

*edit 3* tried setting the energy recharge timer to 1 (like toy defense 2) but keps reverting back.

*edit 4* tried to edit the ingame resources... CRASH!!! lol this one is going to take a greater mind than mine.

The obious values are easy to find but are unchangeable. How to do anything more? nfi... maybe achievments?

Good on you for trying. Yeah, it looks like they have some interesting little securities in play to keep the game from being messed around with. I wonder if making it offline would be a first good step.

Archived