If you want to add a new translation or improve an existing one

Enyby

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 04.11.2015, 2:32:04, Destroxx said:

Hello ? Im from Germany and want to improve the german translation :)

Because of this , please send me the English translation file.

Answer in PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
34 minutes ago, zui said:

Like promised, italian translation is at 100% atm ;)

Good. Thanks.

But a full translation will only be available in the next release after 8.0.4, because at the time of release 8.0.4 transfer has not been completed.

34 minutes ago, zui said: Like promised, italian translation is at 100% atm [emoji6]

Good. Thanks.

But a full translation will only be available in the next release after 8.0.4, because at the time of release 8.0.4 transfer has not been completed.

No problem mate, next release. Cheers

After nine years of development several months of postponing the Polish translation, it's finally done. Although it's far better than Google's automated translation, it will still need improving. Which I will do after the translation gets added to the program. After that I'll see what else is wrong and I'll add a final touch to the translation.

@Enyby - please let me know when the update with the most recent translations will be released. Just say it in this thread since I'm following it :)

Edited by kamild1996

• Administrators
2 hours ago, kamild1996 said:

After nine years of development several months of postponing the Polish translation, it's finally done. Although it's far better than Google's automated translation, it will still need improving. Which I will do after the translation gets added to the program. After that I'll see what else is wrong and I'll add a final touch to the translation.

@Enyby - please let me know when the update with the most recent translations will be released. Just say it in this thread since I'm following it :)

Thanks. It will be added in next release.

I think you get the notice of change of lines through the center of the translation. Is not that so?
Maybe you did not include it in the settings?

scr_1448923844.png.a9fbbd2bbbade03e8167escr_1448923827.thumb.png.0f5177ce61bcb8c

I'll try and write here every time you refresh the data in the center of the translation.