SimCity BuildIt

ittabraga

Name of Game: SimCity BuildIt
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.simcitymobile_row&hl=en
Version: 1.5.4.30271
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Simoleans
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I can change the displayed value, not actual value. Game crashes if I change all matches
Comments:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
5 hours ago, vanV1976 said:

How can a get more Simoleans at my game simcity i don't understand what to do to get the job done.

If you have more than 1 million population, Search for 6000;480000::512 Dword, you should only have 2 result, change 6000 to 0 and purchase the 480000 simoleans package @ 0 Simcash 

If you have under 1 million, search for 6000;240000::512 Dword, 2-3 result, change the only 6000 to 0 and do the same as above.

BTW this is legit and won't get you banned so long you do go above 15million simoleon

Edited by zetagrim

42 minutes ago, vanV1976 said:

Schermafbeelding 2018-08-02 om 17.22.21.png

442819138_Schermafbeelding2018-08-02om17_22_23.thumb.png.853af39c6aea850e8cc181d84d69744d.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-08-02 om 17.22.54.png

Schermafbeelding 2018-08-02 om 17.23.38.png

okay, you are using bluestacks, however it seems you have not root the bluestack. 

Follow this video to root the Bluestack for MAC:

Edited by zetagrim

• Administrators
1 hour ago, vanV1976 said:

I downloaded from this site but stil no result.

Impossible. You are doing something wrong. For example, you did not remove the version from the market.

5 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Impossible. You are doing something wrong. For example, you did not remove the version from the market.

he is using parallel space for within bluestack within parallel for MacOSX XD, it will create issue. the best way for him is to root bluestack itself

OK, my mistake, his on bluestack for MAC osx. can't really help here. back to you Enyby

Edited by zetagrim

• Administrators

@zetagrim What's the difference?
The installation of an optimized virtual space from the GG website GUARANTEED eliminates the message that this is not an optimized version of the virtual space.
So he downloaded and did not install.
Either downloaded, launched the installation, but did not delete the old version. He was informed that the installation can not be completed, and he does not pay attention to it.
What can you talk about with such people?

And yes, it does not matter where he has Bluestacks, on MacOS, on Windows, and at least on the space shuttle. Or it's not Bluestacks at all.

• 10 months later...