Minecraft: Pocket Edition Hack

Futaba

Minecraft Pocket Edition Hack V0.11.1

Hacks:

1. Infinite Health

2. Infinite Armor

3. Infinite Inventory Size

4. No Knockback

*Signed using one-click-signer. Might have some problems, so report if it doesn't work*

Download: https://userscloud.com/epnf0eii511z

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/e3b0c44298fc1c149afbf4c8996fb92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855/analysis/

If you enjoy this game, buy it!

I'm curious: why didn't you upload this to downloads section, like you did with other mods?

The rules say  that I cannot put a direct download for a paid game on there,  I must have a link to it. And seeing as you cannot post in the downloads section without first uploading the file, I had no other choice

Thanks for sharing this futaba, but it crash everytime i tap the inventory menu

There are still bugs, and since the inventory  is infinite, if your phone does not have the right amount of ram available, it may crash. However, if  you are able to run  Mortal Kombat X or Injustice: Gods Among Us, there  should be a problem running this game. 

Example: My Android has 3GB of ram and it runs this mod fine. 

Wow nice job! Unfortunately I can't use it on my device. I should have enough ram (3gb) and I'm on 5.1. It instantly crashes right when opening a world. Also if a try joining a server it hangs at the locating server for a while then it says it has stopped responding... After clicking wait and waiting for a while it eventually just crashes. I've deleted /sdcard/games and cleared data... 

Wow nice job! Unfortunately I can't use it on my device. I should have enough ram (3gb) and I'm on 5.1. It instantly crashes right when opening a world. Also if a try joining a server it hangs at the locating server for a while then it says it has stopped responding... After clicking wait and waiting for a while it eventually just crashes. I've deleted /sdcard/games and cleared data... 

Like I said, there will be some bugs, but also updates! Stay tuned and I'll try to deal with them all. 

And as for the  multiplayer server problem, please refer to the  "*Signed using one-click-signer. Might have some problems, so report if it doesn't work*" part of my post.

For any other people who reply to this post with an error, please also include a screenshot to help me with the  development process.

Edited by Futaba

• Administrators

The rules say  that I cannot put a direct download for a paid game on there,  I must have a link to it. And seeing as you cannot post in the downloads section without first uploading the file, I had no other choice

Correct (someone actually reads the rules, yes! xD). However, you can link to download instead of uploading it. I just have to enable linked downloads for members, which I'll do once a bug is fixed

Like I said, there will be some bugs, but also updates! Stay tuned and I'll try to deal with them all. 

And as for the  multiplayer server problem, please refer to the  "*Signed using one-click-signer. Might have some problems, so report if it doesn't work*" part of my post.

For any other people who reply to this post with an error, please also include a screenshot to help me with the  development process.

Did you modify the apk by hand? If so could you tell me which smali files were changed?

• Administrators

Use baksmali for get smali files from both version: original and mod. After that - compare folders by content. For example, in total commander. This is show all changes in mod.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...