Vainglory - excellent MOBA

MrUnfeigned

I have started playing Vainglory on Android. If you like League of Legends or Dota, this game is for you. Without cheats this game is super fun and you play against other people. It's 3v3 matches which I find perfect for mobile devices/tablets. I played Heroes of Order and Chaos before this and although I enjoyed that game too, I feel like Vainglory is even more polished and very smooth. The mechanics are really fun. 

Definitely give this one a try!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I tried it.

Here are what I tried so far, I want to try much morebut my new device can't be rooted.. (Lenovo yoga 3)

Speed

Base wepon

Base crystal

Cool-down

They literally give you all the values if you look at the info of the hero..

You can acctually play the tutorial offline and hack everything there.

I hacked that game once and after i was done with the tutorial i was allowed to keep the hacked silver and the premium currency (forget what it was called) pretty dumb that they havent fixed that

• 2 weeks later...

On 13/10/2016 at 4:30 AM, Skullboyq said:

You can acctually play the tutorial offline and hack everything there.

I hacked that game once and after i was done with the tutorial i was allowed to keep the hacked silver and the premium currency (forget what it was called) pretty dumb that they havent fixed that

i'm trying what you say, but the value always back to normal.

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

MOBA - Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. Always server-sided.

Well i dont know if it still is but a Friend told me to hack it once and first thing i did was turn wifi off and play the tutorial without wifi and hack everything like that, game allowed me to play tut offline so i hacked everything there and was allowed to keep it in the end. May be fixed now as dumb as it was making the tutorial clientsided.

• Administrators

Tutorial usual client-sided. And can be easly hacked in most moba. But real play control by server. It is prevent cheats and allow lower ping.

In most games if you see multiplayer then all on it is server-sided and controlled by server. In rare case you can cheat in mp.

But some stats common for offline and online can be hacked in offline before mp.

In moba you do not have these stats. All starts from scratch on ever play.

If moba is not real moba and work offline then you battle with ai and then you can hack all because all on client-side.