Castle clash

Irfanumair

• Administrators

Nop vip is so dead. Would not recommend getting it

Which is because of leeches. I can't be held responsible for the section being inactive. There are plenty of VIP members, who choose not to contribute anything, then complain when there's no new content.

So basically, if you become vip you're responsible for uploaded content? I thought vip meant that you enjoy content provided by devs/mods/admins directly. If we have to exchange mods we didn't actually need to purchase that. I can provide stuff in normal section aswell.. So what's that all about

• Administrators

So basically, if you become vip you're responsible for uploaded content? I thought vip meant that you enjoy content provided by devs/mods/admins directly. If we have to exchange mods we didn't actually need to purchase that. I can provide stuff in normal section aswell.. So what's that all about

No. But if you rely on 1 person to produce content for thousands of people, it will be perceived as dead/dry, no? I am an author. I cannot write thousands of books. Only hundreds. For other, new, intriguing, different genre, etc of content, there must be more authors and artists. That is what I mean. If no one shares anything, there will not be tons of content. I'm one person, who already has a full time job and a life. This is my hobby. If you think I don't contribute enough as I already have, than I'm sorry, but that's your loss.

I've posted 5,443 times, as of this post. You've posted 4 times. Catch my drift? Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black.

I do get your point, don't worry. I do appreciate all of your effort and its amazing how much you do on your own but maybe you should look for devs or mods do you don't have all of this work only for you. Sharing is the crucial point indeed, though -  the only thing I as myself could possibly share are, as example, mods from other sites. My posts are not intending to offend you, im simply interested and the vip section most likely -  felt - dead for me. 

Excuse my english btw its not my native language

Archived