Anyone installed Windows 10 yet?

Sysadmin

• Administrators

So I just updated my 3 personal devices to Windows 10 (from 8.1). I'm currently waiting on my work computer to be updated.

Has anyone here updated yet? If so, what are your thoughts? Any neat tricks I should know about?

• 1 month later...

i first updated to the beta version that came out first but faced problems with my devices so downgraded to windows 8.1

once again updated to windows 10 after officila coming out but didn't wait to downgrade once again

windows 10 was like a nightmare i couldn t support it soo many features missing 

i decided that windows 7 is the best for me and my computer

Windows 7 is definitely the best for gaming, however if your system comes with 8.1 pre-installed, then Windows 10 is definitely the way to go. The reason 7 is great is because it's not about good looks, it's about performance and straight-forward processing. Meanwhile, Windows 8 and 10 are more about appearance, and they both lack the default capacity for gaming.  However, the reason you should leave Windows 8, is due to the Xbox features that Windows 10 has. Anytime you game, you can stream it, record it, and share it, just as you can on an Xbox One. 

My opinion? Stick with Windows 7 if you have it, but last resort is Windows 10.